Chapter 2

Like I said, I was not popular at Evergreen High, I didn't want to be either. So, I think you could understand why I am confused. One of the most popular guys in my school was standing over me, staring down at me with a playful smirk plastered on his face.

So, I am going to ask myself this question once again,

What does a boy like Brandon Riverton, want with me?

"Hi," I reply, gulping nervously. He smirk becomes wider as he realizes my nervousness.

"Are you coming to my party next week?" He asks, backing up and swiftly running a hand through his blonde hair. His smirk was still there except it faded a little.

I step away from my locker, so I feel freer. I felt better not having my back against a wall full of lockers. It made it easier to run just in case anything would've happened. At a time like this it would be much more helpful to have Syd and Alissa around but sadly they stood outside waiting for me to come to them.

"I don't know," I reply, straightening my posture, trying to act more comfortable even though I felt so small under his gaze. He smiles at me, pulling something out of his pocket. I take a step back.

You're probably like, "Why are you so scared of Brandon?" well that's a good question. Brandon wasn't known for being a gentleman, he was notorious. Got in fights back and forth, skipped classes and not only that but he used girls. Something I was not interested in.

"Here," he says, handing me a small piece of paper, I look at it carefully, before reaching out and taking it from his hands. "I'll give you a ride," he finishes.

I look at the paper to see that it had his number on it. I look back at him and smile, "I'll think about it," I say before turning on my heel and walking away. If that was how he usually picked up his girls, he needed some work.

I plan on throwing out the paper once I get home and not giving this occurrence another thought. I walk out of the school doors and see Lissa and Syd standing by Syd's jeep. They notice me and wave over for me to come.

Like I wasn't going to do that already.

Alissa notices my shaken up state and gives me a weird look before shrugging it off. We all get in the car in complete silence.

The ride home consisted of blasting songs that played on the radio, even though the songs that played were absolute crap. Once, I got home I waved Syd and Lissa goodbye and walked into my house a key already in my hand.

I open up the door and the scent of lasagna washes through my nose, in a hurry, I kick off my shoes and head to the kitchen seeing my father taking out some Lasagna.

"How was your day, Blake?" He asks, putting the pan of lasagna on the counter. I throw my backpack on the floor,

"It was good, Dad," I reply, my eyes only focused on the deliciousness that was placed on the counter. I look at my dad for a second, my eyes hoping that he was gonna cut a piece out for me and I wouldn't have to drool over the yumminess before me.

"Dinner will be ready in a few," He says, I roll my eyes and get up from the table, picking up my bag and heading upstairs to go change out of my school clothes.

 My room isn't small but it's not big either. It was just right as Goldilocks would say. 

I open up my closet taking out my llama onesie, I slip into it and flop on my bed, taking up my phone off of my side table and check to see if I have any messages. Of course, I didn't. I only had 2 friends, and they were the only friends I needed.

I know I should probably stop asking this question but I just can't help it. What would Brandon Riverton want with a girl like me? I was a nobody.

How did he know my name?

This was probably one of the weirdest things that have ever happened to me.

If he wanted to date and ditch me he had another thing coming to him, I am not that kind of girl and I would never stand for it.

He never said he wanted to date you, Blake.

I know, but still.

I, of course, was going to go to his party, not because he asked me though, but because of Syd. I didn't have a choice, last time I protested they legit dragged me out of my house and I ended up going to a party. While they drank and dance all over boys I sat down in the lounge area with a bunch of other nobodies' waiting for my drunk best friends to drive me home.

I had no choice.

***

Okay guys, I just want to thank you if you decided to stay this far! Also, the party is gonna be in like chapter 4 probably. I uploaded on the right date! Yay! Who's proud of me?

I have a question tho!

Choose a book cover, it's okay if you don't but I wanna know which one you guys prefer.

So,

Book Cover 1 :

The one currently as the book cover

Book Cover 2:

Next Chapter Upload: Every Day For A Week

Would you guys rather me have a specific day I post, like every Tuesday or Wednesday?

Tell me in the comments!