Chapter 8 - Hayden Feilds

It had been a few hours since I made the realization that Brandon didn't rape Bethany. We were sitting in my living room watching Disney channel. Well, I was watching Disney, while Brandon sat down beside me on my old washed out couch, scrolling through his phone. 

"Brandon," I say, yawning. It was pretty late, and I was getting very sleepy. He looks up from his phone at me and raises an eyebrow. "leave." I say firmly, pointing to the door. He looks in the direction of where I was pointing. 

"I'm coming back tomorrow," He states, before getting up and stretching. I look at him confused, he rolls his eyes before walking to the door, I follow behind him. 

"We have to talk about exposing Bethany," he states while putting on his Air Jordan 12 Retro. My confused look stays on my face, 

"Why?" I ask he finishes tying up his laces before standing up straight and looking down at me, his face expression goes straight. 

"She's ruining my life," He says firmly, he didn't look annoyed, but I could tell from his voice he was very annoyed by my question. 

I nod before he turns around and turns the lock, hearing the click he leaves the house. 

I run upstairs and get to my bed, I checked my phone that I had left on my bedside table to see that I had been bombarded by messages from mostly Sydney. 

I unlock my phone and check the messages. 

Blake: Brandon did something very messed up, stay the fuck away from him, Blake.

That was the first message I read before rolling my eyes and heading off to sleep. 

***

I woke up from the sound of my phone ringing in my ears. I groan before slamming my hand on my bedside table. I hiss from the sting that went through my hand from the amount of pressure I used. I pick up my phone, struggling to slide it open. 

"Hello?" I put the phone to my ear while stay laying down. I hear shuffling on the other side of the phone before I hear a deep, voice speak up. 

"What the hell, Blake?" I hear the voice ask, I sit up straight in my bed confused on who decided to call me and instantly get mad before I even formed a proper sentence. "I've been calling you for the past 2 hours," the voice, that I soon recognize as Brandon finishes. 

I take the phone away from ear to look at the time it showed. It was 11 am, not the usual time I wake up on a Sunday. 

"Shut up," I say, my voice sounding raspy, I get up from the bed, my long ass t-shirt falling down the rest of my body going down to my knees. I go to the washroom and sit down on the toilet. 

"Come over in 2 hours," he says, his voice sounding less annoyed from before. 

"I don't know where you-" I was cut off from the sound of the dial tone coming from the speaker. 

I get up from the toilet, washing my hands and brushing my teeth. I head downstairs and make some breakfast. My dad had already left for work. He works a lot, but it's okay. Ever since my excuse of a mom literally left him to die, money has been tough. 

He started working 2 jobs and he wasn't as home as much, but luckily, he got free time on some Wednesdays. Yeah, I don't get to see him as much, but at least he's better and our money hasn't been so tight. 

I decided to make myself some hot chocolate and toast. I headed upstairs and checked the time, it was 12 am, and I was supposed to be sleeping, but no. I had to start getting ready to head to Brandon Riverton's house. 

I finished my toast and drank up half of my hot chocolate before heading to my closet and checking what exactly I had to wear. 

I wasn't the richest girl on earth, but I thought I had pretty cute clothes. I take a black crop top with a rose printed on the sleeve off of my white hanger that held it up, with that I take out light washed jeans from off the high shelf.

I put them on and look in the mirror, I thought I looked pretty cute, then I looked at my face and almost puked at the sight of me. My hair was messy and it looked as though I was forming dreadlocks in my hair. 

I take out my brush and began brushing out my disgusting hair, after around 30 minutes of getting the big knots forming in my hair out, I took my curling iron and began curling my hair while playing my favorite Olivia O'Brien songs. 

Ding Dong. 

The doorbell had rung, I pause my Spotify playlist and head to my Dad's room window as that gave me a clear view of the front of my house. There was a black Mercedes parked in my driveway. I head downstairs to the doorway. 

"Who is it?" I ask, sounding as tough and confident as I can.  

"Uh, Hayden?" a familiar deep voice answers, confusion spreads over my face as I wonder why Hayden Feilds would be at my house. If it even was Hayden Feilds. 

I open up the door and see that my suspicions were correct, the tall, dark and handsome Hayden Feilds stood at my door. His hand was rubbing the back of his neck as a small smile spreads across his face. 

"Hi," He says, I look him up and down and smile back to ease his awkwardness.  

Why is Hayden Feilds at my doorway? 

*** 

Blake can be so annoying sometimes, she's always so confused and always rolling her eyes. *rolls eyes till eyes roll out* 

Anyways, sucky chapter, I know. But why is the famous Hayden at Blake's house? *dramatic gasps and acts like she doesn't know when she clearly does*

 THANK YOU FOR 100 READS! You guys are amazing and make me so happy. 

Vote and Comment