Chapter 2

Carl's P.O.V
It's just another boring day at the prison, helping my dad do gardening.

Just as I was going back to my cell I saw Patrick and went over to talk to him. "Hey Patrick" I said. "Hey, are you going to story time later?" he asked. "Aren't we a little too old to go to story time" I looked at him confused. "You're never too old for story time." he smiled. "Well I'm not going. its gonna to be boring." I said walking away not giving him time to say goodbye. I decided to go see Judith and Beth.

I walked into the cell block just in time to see them. "Hey Beth!" I called out. she quickly turned around with Judith in her arms and walked towards me. "Hey Carl, what's up?" she asked. "Just came to see my little sister" I said poking Judith in her side and making her giggle. Beth carefully handed Judith over to me. " I'm going out to get some fresh air" she told me walking out of the cell block. I started walking around bouncing Judith on my hip making her babble. As I'm doing this she vomited. "Oh Judith" I quickly went to get a towel. I started cleaning her up just as my dad walked in. "Hey dad" i said. "Eww did Judith vomit?" He laughed "Yeah all down my shirt" I cringed. "Here give her to me" just as I handed her over I heard a loud high pitched scream coming from outside the prison.

Cliffhanger? I think so 😏
~~Caitlin~~