Chapter 12

Katie's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with Carl's arms wrapped tightly around me. I heard light snores coming from his mouth. I giggled and pecked his lips. He stirred and opened his eyes. "Morning beautiful." he kisses me. I run my fingers through his hair. "Morning." I smile. "M'hungry, lets go eat." Carl pulls me up and we walk out hand in hand.

When we get to the cafeteria we see a lot of people busying themselves  getting food served. Beth comes up and gives us a plate each. "Thank you!" we both said. Beth nodded and walked away setting up more food. Carl and I walked over to a table and sat down and started eating. "What do you wanna do today?" Carl asked me chewing his food. I put on a serious thinking face. "Well what can we do in a prison?" I asked and laughed quietly. "Umm..... well we could annoy people until they yell at us to leave them alone, sound like a good idea?" He asked laughing. "Sounds like a plan." I said finishing off my food.

When we both finished eating we went and started our day. "Who first?" I asked grabbing Carl's hand and I twining our fingers. "How about my dad." Carl said walking in the direction of his father. When we got close he put his finger on his lips telling me to be quiet. He made sure that Rick didn't have Judith in his arms and he jumped on his back. "HEY DAD! HOW ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Carl rocked around on his back because Rick tried to shake him off. "what are you doing Carl?" Ricks face was red. "Oh nothing, just came to see how my darling father is doing." Carl tried holding in his laughs but failed. Rick looked at Carl suspiciously. "hmm ok then, well I'm doing good." Rick put his hands on his hips. "well, bye!" Carl grabbed my hand an we ran out of the cell blocks laughing. "That was so funny." I said looking at Carl. He smiled and kissed me. when we broke away he said something I never thought I would hear. "I love you. Katie!" I looked at him and smiled. "I love you too"

How was that???? good??? bad???? awesome???
Made it longer :)

~~Caitlin~~