Chapter 9

Carl's P.O.V
*The next day*
Me, Daryl and Katie are going out on a run to get some toothpaste, toilet paper and other necessities. We are currently packing up the car and putting more gas in it.

"Hey Carl, be safe, you too Katie." my dad said walking up to us. Me and Katie both nodded. "Don't worry Rick, ill take care of em." Daryl said walking up and patting my dad on the back. "I know you will." Dad smiled. "Well, lets go." Katie said as she took my hand and dragged me over to the car. Daryl got into the drivers seat. "SHOTGUN" Katie shouted as she hopped into the front seat. "No fair" I pouted. She turned around and stuck her tongue out at me. We left the prison and we're on the road. "Remember to be quiet and just get what you need." Daryl reminded us. There isn't that many walkers around which is good.

Katie's P.O.V
We're here. We all get out of the car and I look at Daryl and he signals for us to be quiet as he goes inside to see if there are any walkers inside. I lean on the car and Carl comes over and gives me a hug. I think he can sense that I'm nervous. "We're gonna be okay" Carl says pushing some hair out of my face. I smile as I lean in to kiss him, he does the same but right as we're about to kiss Daryl comes out and tells us it's all clear. Carl takes my hand and leads me inside. We all separate and find some useful things. It smells really bad in here. When we all get everything and our bags are full we get into the car and drive back to the prison.

😊😊
~~Caitlin~~