Chapter 5

Carl's P.O.V
Me and dad showed Katie to her cell which was right next to mine and I'm happy about that, Katie seems like a nice girl and she's very pretty. "Hey Carl can you show Katie around the prison?" My dad asked me. "Sure, where is she?" I asked. "She's in her cell unpacking her stuff." he said walking over to talk to Hershel.

I walked up to Katie's cell and saw her lying on her bed. "Hey Katie do you want me to show you around the prison?" I asked her. "Sure that'll be great" she said getting up. She put on her shoes and followed me out. I showed her around A block and B block, we live in B block. We are just walking around the field looking at the animals. "This is a very nice place" she said turning to look at me. "Yeah, it really is, its our home" I said turning to face her. " Well I'm glad to be here" she said smiling. "Its good that my dad found you." I said looking down. she laughed a little. "Yeah it is" she said shivering. "Are you cold?" I asked. "Yeah, it's getting pretty cold" I walked up to her and guided her back to the cell block. When we were there everyone was already eating dinner. We sat down and started to eat. when we finished eating I walked her back to her cell. "Thank you for showing me around today" she said sitting on her bed. I stood in the doorway awkwardly. "That's ok." I said smiling. "Well, I'm really tired" she said yawning and rubbing her eyes. "Well get some sleep. goodnight" I said walking out. I heard her call my name. I turned around and she walked up to me and kissed me on the cheek. "Goodnight" she said walking back to her bed. I just stood there like an idiot smiling. I quickly turned around and went straight to my bed. am I starting to like her?

Oooh a little Katie and Carl time :)
~~Caitlin~~