Chapter 13

Carl's P.O.V

I never believed in love until I met Katie. I knew when I first saw her that I'd fall for her, and I have. I've fallen hard! Her reaction shocked me because I didn't think she'd love me like I love her, but she does! And that makes me the happiest man in the world.... well not that there are many left, but it's the thought that counts.

"Carl? Carl!" I was taken away from my thoughts when I heard that angelic voice say my name. I turned to her and she smiled. I kissed her and smiled when she immediately kissed back.

We broke away when we heard someone call for us. I took her hand and we walked to my dad who called us. " Hey Carl and Katie, I have some jobs for you guys to do." My dad said looking from me to Carl then continued to talk. "Katie you can help beth and Maggie with cooking. Carl, you can help me, Daryl and Glenn kill some walkers through the fence. Sound good." Me and Katie looked at each other and said yes.

Katie's P.O.V

I went over to Maggie and Beth and started to help them. " Hey Katie how are you?" Beth asked setting up some plates. "I'm good thanks" I smiled and helped her with the plates. "How are you and Carl doing?" Maggie asked smirking. I giggled and blushed. "We're good. he told me he loved me." I said blushing even more. As soon as I said that Beth and Maggie both started squealing and hugged me. "And.... What did you say?" Maggie asked squealing a bit more. "I said that I love him back." I smiled and they both hugged me again. "Awe soo adorable!!" Maggie said.

We went back to work and finished cooking all the food for lunch. People came in and took their food, when I looked up I saw Carl come in all sweaty. I couldn't look away. I think he saw me staring cause he smirked and started walking over to me. "Hey beautiful." Carl wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. "Hello handsome." I said smiling. we kissed again. I'm never gonna get used to this.

UPDATED!!! FINALLY!!! hope you like it! :)

~~Caitlin~~