Chapter 14

Katie's P.O.V
**3 weeks later**

Things in the prison have been running smoothly, I still help the girls with the cooking and washing, sometimes the guys want me to help killing walkers by the fence. Me and Carl have been getting stronger, never wanting to leave each other.

Right now it's about 5am. The only way I can tell is by the sun that is slowly rising. Carl has moved into my cell and I couldn't be happier. Rick was a bit hesitant in letting him move but Carl said something about me needing to be protected and he let us.

"Hey beautiful, why aren't you sleeping?" I turned around and saw Carl rubbing his eyes "Cant sleep." I said hugging him and putting my face in his neck "Aw, how about I cuddle you till you fall asleep? sound good?" He said wrapping his arms securely around me. "Very good." I replied making myself comfortable in his strong arms. I slowly drifted off to sleep dreaming about my perfect prince.

***** re-read chapter 11 for this part so you understand****

I woke up to screams and instantly shot up. I reached for Carl but he's not in bed. 'what is going on? I thought Carl would stay with me' I said to myself getting out of bed. I walked over and got my gun and walked out of the room. When I got out i saw walkers everywhere. I immediately started shooting them. I didn't notice that a walker was right behind me until I felt its teeth sink into my neck.

All I can think about right now is that dream I had a couple of weeks ago. how can dreams become real?

I saw Carl run up and kill the walker. "No!" Carl yelled. "This can't be happening" his voice cracking as he cried.

I can't believe that my dream is coming real, no that can't happen! can it? I can't leave Carl and everyone else.  Why does it have to be me?

Darkness began to take over my vision as I screamed out in pain.

"I love you Carl, so much! never forget that" I breathed out as he got out his gun and shot me in the head.

But I know that ill always love Carl and I hope he will survive this messed up world.

The last thought that I had was my dream and how it came to life.

'It wasn't just a dream'.........

~~~~~ OH MY GOD GUYS. THAT WAS SOO HARD TO WRITE. DON'T HATE ME!!
did you like the ending of Katie? the last chapter will be about Carl. Hope you like it!!!!! ~~~~~

~~Caitlin~~