1 year later

Carl's P.O.V

It's been 1 year.....

1 year since I saw her.

Ever since she left me I've been different, I haven't talked much, haven't eaten much or even slept much.

It's all because I think it is all just a nightmare and I was going to wake up with her in my arms saying 'good morning' while giving me a kiss on the cheek.

But that's never going to happen.

She's gone.

'No she's not' the little voice in my head said.

But she is and I just have to accept that.

Rick's P.O.V

I miss my Carl, sure he's still physically here but mentally he isn't and I just want him back.

Because Katie is gone he hasn't been the same since and I'm going to try to change that today.

I walk into the his cell where he stays for days at a time curled up under a blanket sobbing and whispering Katie's name over and over again.

"Carl?" I whispered but he didn't hear me. I walk in and shake him. "Carl, wake up!" I say moving my hand around on his shoulder.

"Go away." he said lightly that I almost didn't hear him.

"You can't keep doing this! what would Katie think of you giving up?" At the mention of her name he instantly shot up. "She's not here anymore so why would she care." he yelled in my face.

"Because she loved you and she'd want you to fight until you can't anymore." I said calmly. He had tears dripping down his face.

"I can't do this anymore!" he yelled as he walked out.

Carl's P.O.V

I can't live anymore. Knowing that she's never going to be with me. But I can be with her, all I have to do is close my eyes forever. And that's what I plan on doing.

I grab a piece of paper and pen.

To dad

I'm sorry!

I need to be with her.

I can't take this anymore, not being with her kills me and that's what it is going to take to bring me back to her.

I love you, thank you for being such an amazing father and caring for me. I love you soo much!

Take care of Judith. She needs protecting!

Take care of Beth and Maggie and Hershel and Daryl and everyone else. I know you can! your gonna be the last one standing. I know you will.

But unfortunately I can't be there with you! I have to be with Katie. I hope you understand that.

With love

Carl

With that done I grab the rope and tie it to the pipe on the roof. With one last breath I climb up and kick the chair away.

I'm finally with you Katie

---------

The end

I thought I should give you another chapter just cause.

It was soo hard to write. but thanks for 800 reads I love you guys soo much!

~~Caitlin~~