Chapter 8

Carl's P.O.V
When I pulled back after our kiss I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face, and I could see the same thing happening to Katie. She leans in and kisses me lightly on the cheek. "Ive wanted to do that since the first day I met you" I said taking her hand. "haha, so did I"  she replied. I leaned in and kissed her.

When we broke apart beth and Maggie came into the cell. "Hey Carl, Hey Katie." Maggie said waving. "hey guys." Katie said returning the wave. "So what have we missed out on?" Beth pointed to our hands. "Oh we're dating" I said smiling. "aww" they both said at the same time. "I knew it was gonna happen" beth said ruffling up our hair. me and Katie immediately fixed our hair. we started laughing because we did it at the same time. "aww you guys are cute together. I wish me and Glenn were like you two." Maggie said making us all laugh. just as she said that Glenn walked in. " I heard someone say my name" Glenn said eyeing us. "Oh I was just saying, why can't we be like Katie and Carl?" Maggie said with a huge grin on her face. " Wait. are you two dating?" Glenn asked pointing to us. " Yes we are." I said kissing Katie. "Eewww" everyone said at the same time. me and Katie laughed and kissed again. "Ok seriously stop kissing." Beth said trying not to laugh. "No promises." I kissed her again. as I did that everyone left the room. Katie and I cracked up laughing. " Thats a good way to get rid of everyone." Katie said. " I agree" I said making her chuckle. this is the beginning of a great relationship!

Ahh soo adorable
~~Caitlin~~