Chapter 7

Carl's P.O.V
I can't believe I got the guts to kiss Katie. She's so beautiful I couldn't help myself. I can feel her smiling into the kiss.

We break apart and I can hear someone behind me. Me and Katie both turn around and we see my dad and Daryl looking at us with big grins on their face. I turn to look at Katie and she's looking at the floor blushing. She's so cute when she blushes. I turn back to look at my dad and Daryl and they are giving each other a high-five. "We both knew you two like each other" Daryl said patting us on the shoulder. I guess their not mad about it then. My dad and Daryl both leave the cell block chatting about who knew first. We're left in an awkward silence. "Sooo....." Katie said looking at the ground and scraping her foot on the ground. I need to ask her to be my girlfriend! "erm... sooo...... would you like to... ya know... be my girlfriend?" I said nervously. I looked up at her and she had the biggest smile on her face which made me smile. "Of course I do" she said taking my hand. I smiled so big and kissed her passionately. This is turning out to be a very good day.

Katie's P.O.V
I can't believe he asked me to be his girlfriend. of course I said yes because I really like him. and his lips fit perfectly against mine. When Daryl and Rick saw us kissing I thought they would be mad or something, but how did they know we liked each other? I didn't even know I liked him until the other day. Maybe they could feel it? I don't know. But all I know is that I really like Carl and I know that he likes me back and that's all that matters to me!

Eeep!! their dating!! how cute!! ❤❤
Hope you guys like this chapter :)
~~Caitlin~~