Welcome to my world

"WHAT THATS NOT TRUE!" I said loudly. "If a human comes in this room you'll break your chains."said Zayn. "HOW CAN YOU BE SO SURE I'M A VAMPIRE!" I said again. "Guards open the door!"Zayn said. The guards opened the door and a girl walked in a human girl. "YOU KIDNAP INNOCENT PEOPLE!"said Alaina. He told me she wasn't innocent she murdered a few people and got away with it but all I could think of was her neck the vein in her neck, the blood. I could hear her heart beating I could read her memories that she's done in the past I could even feel how scared she was. "Thanking about the blood aren't you?" Zayn said. "Why why do you want me to feed off of her!" I said back. "I'm not I just want to see if you can resist the blood in her body that neck the veins..." Zayn said to my ear. Before I knew it my arms broke the chains out of the wall and I ran and bit her neck and she fell to the ground. I started to cry I killed an innocent person just to save my life. "Well my job is done." Zayn said. "What! your just gonna leave me in here!" I said back. "Everyday I'm going to bring in guilty people and until you can resist human blood I'll let you know when you can get out." Zayn said back. "But you can't leave me in here what about school..." Alaina said. "I covered it up your out of town for a few days and until you can resist human blood I'll let you go back."said Zayn. "And after you can resist human blood I'll have to teach you how to be a vampire."Zayn said, and then he left. I started to cry just laying on the cold ground and crying I didn't ask for this how can vampires be like this how can I become one of them if I'm thinking about blood, how?

LIVING ROOM OF COSTINULA

"It wasn't my choice!"said Zayn

"It wasn't my choice!"said Zayn. "So your keeping her in there until she learns to NOT drink human blood."said Mr. Xander. "Hey your the one that taught me that father remember when you told me you locked me in a dungeon letting me eat people well I'm making my choice and that's for her to NOT drink human blood!" Zayn said loudly. "Mmmmm I wish your mother was here she would have been so proud." Mr. Xander said. "Yeah well you made that choice a long time ago and that was to kill mom!" Zayn said angrily. Zayn walked away and didn't look back at his father, he went to the dungeon and walked in. "What do you want unless your going to let me free GET OUT!"I said back. "I'm not here to release you I'm here to help you." Zayn said back. I told him with what and he looked down at the ground and then looked back at me. "I'm going to help you drink real human drinks and eat real human food." He said. "Is that even possible since I'm a vampire." I said. "Well you did feed off one person so yes it's possible." He said back. He broke the chains off my arms and legs and told me to follow him and so I did. We went down stairs and there I saw the man who bit me he looked at me and started to laugh. My eyes started to turn white I ran so fast and threw him against the wall, he fell down the wall and looked scared. "What the why was your eyes white!" Kane said. "Your eyes were white!" Zayn said back to me. "You guys aren't smart at anything first cause of I am." I said. "What are you?"said Zayn. I turned around to Zayn with my arms crossed and with a curious jealousy face. "I'm half witch half vampire." I said. Oh and you should have seen there faces.