Until then remember me

COSTINULA
Rebecca was sitting on the wood from the mansion and just starred at it. "If Alaina is dead and I don't have any revenge to hunt for then why am I trying to get this war started?" Rebecca said aggressively. Darla looked at Rebecca as she walked up to her and Rebecca smacked Darla across the face. "You wasn't suppose to let Alaina die if I wanted her to die I wanted it to be epic not by an explosion!" She said in Darla's face. As a wolf Hope came and Darla starred at her real deep, Rebecca stood up and said where have you been. Hope turned and said hunting which she really wasn't she was trying to look for Alaina. Rebecca walked closer to Hope and said lier and flew away. Darla was still starring at Hope and in a blink of an eye Darla turned and started to attack Hope, Hope turned and they were fighting like dogs again. They both froze when they heard something in the woods Hope looked back at Darla and she was gone. The wolf hunter was hiding in a bush with a bow and arrow aiming at Hope. When she shot the bow Hope looked at it as it was heading for her and then something so fast happened. Someone grabbed onto Hope and pushed her away from the arrow. Hope was shocked because a vampire never helps a werewolf and then Hope got up from the ground and looked back and the vampire was gone and so was the wolf hunter.
CLEAR WATER
Hybond was thinking on how to get Alaina if she was dead and he had to find out quick. Someone opened the door and Hybond pulled out his black stick and almost cut the person. "I could have killed you." Hybond said. "You would kill your friend. I feel ashamed. So... why did you call me over here?" Kyle said surprisingly. "Since your a werewolf and you have a good sense of smell I need you to find a woman for me." Hybond said while walking towards to Kyle. "A woman? Oh... I see now your in love with this woman." Kyle said flirtingly. "What! No I need her for a cure." Hybond said calmly. "Sure... I see you blush. I'm just playin."said Kyle. "So do we have a deal?" Hybond said with his arms crossed. "Only on one condition. I get to know what this cure is for." said Kyle. Hybond starred at Kyle for a moment and said fine, Kyle turned and ran out the door to look for Alaina.
ALPHA TRANS
Kane was walking in the mansion to talk to Tyler as Tyler turned around, Kane had his mad face on. "Where's Alaina." Kane said aggressively. Tyler said he didn't know where she was and Tyler's crew was ready to attack Kane if he hurts Tyler. Kane backed off, walked away and stopped he used his vamp run to attack Tyler then in a split second the window shattered to the ground as Hope as a wolf jumped in the mansion and attacked Kane. As Kane was on the ground he said what's it with werewolves that they always save their Alpha before their own life. Hope started to growl. "Hope works for me she's helping me find Alaina. As much as I want to kill you Kane is that I can't. Hope is your bodyguard and I need you to stay alive." Tyler said. Hope got off of Kane and then he stood up. "Why? Why do you need me alive." Kane said curiously. "... Because you and only you can bring Alaina back to alive."said Tyler.
BOSTON

A girl was walking down the dark alley in Boston as she was heading home

A girl was walking down the dark alley in Boston as she was heading home. A swifting sound came echoing. The girl turned around and said "Who's there!" As she had a frightening face on her. The girl turned back around and there was vampire, the girl looked down trying to study her and said ma'am are you hurt let me call the ambulance. "No, I'm just really hungry." The vampire said. The girl was trying to get out her phone from her purse  and said ok after I get you to the hospital we can get you something to eat. "What's your name?"said the girl. "I- I don't remember? I just need to eat."said the vampire. "I will get you something to eat. Great no reception." The girl said. The vampire put her two hands on top of the girl's shoulders and said you need to leave run and hide as far away from me as possible. The girl started to run and tripped over her own shoe, her knee drew blood and the vampire was ready to attack. But the vampire didn't want to hurt her so she used her vamp run and ran away. Leaving the girl with a bloody knee in the dark alley. The vampire ran to a small city called Condue but she regrets it because there was a lot of people there. A man came up to her to help her and he said "Hi I am Kyle and we've been expecting you:" Kyle said. The vampire looked at Kyle as if she wanted to not kill him and hurt him at the same time. "I'm so- hungry."said the vampire. "Yes, of course and my friend is already cooking
up an all you can eat buffet. If you know what I mean." Kyle said as he was smiling. "Who- why do you need me?" The vampire said curiously. "Well? We need you for a cure and only you can tell us what the cure is. Come on the boss is waiting for us."said Kyle. In two days we arrived at a place called Clear Water and I didn't know what I was doing,all I could think of was ripping someone's neck and drink them dry but, I didn't like hurting people. So right now we are standing outside of the house of Clear Water and two guys came out, it was Tyler and another person I couldn't recognize.