The one and only one

A few days later, right now I'm going back to school cause Zayn and Kane thank I can handle the thirst and stuff which I think I can. I'm putting my books in my locker and Jackie came up to me and told me where I've been. "Vacation I know I didn't see it coming to." That's what I told Jackie. "You should have brought me with you. Hey did you see that new kid? She is so pretty she already is friends with the popular girls." Jackie asked me. "Well I haven't been paying attention to any new kids." I told her. A girl walked up to us and put out her hand like she wanted me to shake it, "I'm Darla the new kid." Darla said. I looked down and up trying to study her although she was pretty but there is something about her that I don't like. Me and Darla shook hands but as we done that I felt something off of her I could sense that she was a werewolf. As Jackie was talking to me about Darla I was staring at Darla while she was studying me. "So Darla who do you have today for class." Jackie asked. I looked at Darla and I knew her from somewhere I don't where but I knew her. "You know what I'm going to go to class see you later." Jackie said while holding her books. As Jackie left the hallway and looked around to see if anyone was in the halls. I used my vamp run and faced Darla in the lockers with me arm in the back of her neck. "What are you doing here!" I said aggressively. "Took you forever to remember me." Darla said while giggling. "Why are you here!" I said again. "Rebecca wanted me to send a message."said Darla. She told me that the message was "were coming" I told her if I receive a message they come to me face to face and not let a werewolf do it. Then I let go of Darla as soon as I let go of her she turned into a werewolf she had black fur and orange eyes. I looked at her and I put her to the ground she started to crawl up like ball and howling in pain. "You will send her that message." I said back. Then Darla ran off in the woods.
BACK AT MAKO
Rebecca was sitting on a rock to wait for the mermaid to come up. A few hours later Hope came into the cave and transformed into herself. Darla was sitting beside Rebecca in a puppy sit well because she was a werewolf. The mermaid came up from the water looking like she was scared of what she had to do. "Rebecca." The mermaid said with her arms crossed. "I need you to do a spell on Alaina." Rebecca said directly. "But Alaina is a friend of mine I won't do it."Said the mermaid. Darla started to growl trying to scare the mermaid but it didn't work. "What happened to your wing?" Hope asked. "Nothing!" Rebecca said quickly like she didn't have anything to hide. "You will do the spell or family will be burned into ashes."said Rebecca.
BACK AT COSTINULA
I was in my room and studying for a test tomorrow, Kane walked in my room with food and asked if I wanted any, I told him no I'm good. "Where is Zayn?" Alaina asked curiously. "Hunting." Kane said back. Alaina gave a questioning face to Kane. "He doesn't drink blood?" Alaina asked back. Kane told me no he hunts for animals he can't control the blood that well. I told him he didn't tell me that, Kane told me that he wanted to keep it a secret from me. A grind and looked back at my book. Suddenly out of nowhere I took a deep breath and then I started to sweat. "Is it hot in here?" I said while taking another breath. "No? It feels the same?" Kane said back. Then I got up to get a drink of water but as soon as I got up I felt weak and fell and Kane caught me before I hit the ground. "What's happening?!" I said surprisingly. I took another deep breath. Zayn used his vamp run to get to me "What's wrong!" Zayn asked. "I don't know?" Kane questioned. Kane carried me to my bed and laid me down. I started to couch out blood and my face started to turn purple. "It's the mermaid she's taking my magic away she lives in Mako you have to stop her!" I said while I was couching. "Kane go stop the mermaid!" Zayn told Kane. "No you do it I got Alaina." Kane said directly. "One of you idiots just go stop her." As I couched again. Zayn got up and used his vamp run to go to Mako.
MAKO
"It's done is that all I needed to do." The mermaid said sadly. "That's it come closer." Rebecca told the mermaid. As the mermaid swam closer to Rebecca, Rebecca grabbed the mermaid's neck and snapped it. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" Hope said loudly. "Chill since the mermaid took Alaina's magic away she can no longer get them back cause the mermaid is no more." Rebecca said to Hope. Come on we got way more stuff important to this, and then they left. A few hours later. Zayn showed up at Mako and saw the mermaid laying in the water, Zayn could sense that she was dead. He fell to his knees and screamed.