My last breath

ALPHA TRANS
"Alaina is alive." Kane said gladly. "Oh I thought she died. Then one of Hybond's puppets kidnapped her so she is alive?" Brittany said surprisingly. The room was silent for a while till the door opened and there were the mad werewolves. "This fight isn't over."said one of the werewolf. Brittany started to laugh so hard she probably peed herself. "There crying wolf."she said while trying not to laugh. "You! Who are you and why are you here where did you get the wolf toxin!"said the mad werewolf. "So many questions for a dog for me to answer? Well I'd rather be sleeping then answer those questions so if you don't kill Alaina. I will answer any question you ask." Brittany said calmly.
COSTINULA
"I found out my sister is alive. So I want all of you supernatural to take her down with no hesitation. You got me?" Rebecca said. Rebecca's army was all in a straight line in formation in there transformation. Werewolves , witches, mermaids, vampires, and angels were all together, Rebecca was ready for war and so were her army.
CLEAR WATER
Alaina and Hybond finally got to his father's coffin and did a spell to open it up. Hybond had a knife with him and he grabbed my arm and held it right and didn't let go. He cut through my arm and forced it on his father's mouth...but he didn't wake up. "Why is it not working?" Hybond asked curiously. I started to smile and couldn't help but laugh. "You really thank you can wake up your father? The witches don't want that so I went undercover to look like Alaina. When you look at me all you can see is Alaina not my real face." Alaina said. Hybond threw me against the wall and walked out of the cave.
BACK IN TEXAS
"So will you help me?" Mr. Xander asked. "I told you. I'm not risking doing magic on a half witch half vampire. Witches are banned to do magic in Texas. Why do you need my help?"asked the witch. Mr. Xander took a deep breath and looked around and leaned forward across the table and said "I want to bring back my wife her name is Tilta.".

(I know this is a short chapter but it's better then nothing sorry)