The Alpha

"But your missing another one. Where is Alaina?" Tyler asked. "Look your a nice guy and stuff and thanks for saving our lives but we rather keep everything to ourselves." Kane said to Tyler. Tyler walked up and whispered in Kane's ear and said I saved your life you owe me and walked back and said so I'm all ears. Zayn filled Tyler in everything on what happened to the mansion and to Alaina and also about the vampire and wolf hunter. "I see, and you both were in love with Alaina." Tyler said while rubbing his chin. "I wouldn't say in love." Kane said before Zayn could say anything. "Yes we both were in love with her." Zayn said while looking at Kane. "Do you know what tonight is?"Asked Tyler. "A full moon." Zayn said. "Indeed and on a full moon who ever Alaina loved before she died and if one of you is the right one can save her life."said Tyler. "What can we do?" Kane said surprisingly. "Well first you have to find out who she loved first." Tyler told them. "How she's not even here?"said Kane. Tyler looked around and said oh she's here you just don't see her she's in this place called the other side, it's a place where you go before you fully die, and since you both remember Alaina she can't die if she didn't have anyone to remember her she will fully die and won't be welcomed to the world anymore. "What's in it for us." Zayn asked. "Follow me."commanded Tyler.

ALPHA TRANS

"What is this place?" Kane said curiously

"What is this place?" Kane said curiously. "You can stay here until you find another place to stay. My wolves are highly trained and they are under my orders to stay and protect you. So they won't leave your side you know if you need to hunt."said Tyler. "Why are you helping us." Zayn said questioning. "You need me more then I need you one of my wolves went under for Rebecca and got information that you guys didn't even thank about, so what I'm waiting for is a thank you." Tyler said to both of them while leaning against the wall. Kane and Zayn said thank you but they were still sad about the explosion but mostly about Alaina. "Look I know you don't believe me but if I wanted to kill you I would have already done that." Tyler said while his arms were crossed. The next day. Kane was outside making Alaina a grave but he couldn't find her body cause it was probably burned in the explosion. Zayn walked outside to go join Kane but he wanted to be left alone "What do you want now little brother." Kane said sadly. "Why. Why did you fall for her I mean how your the one who turned her and you fell in love?" Zayn said curiously. "Just leave me alone." Kane said as he walked off with his head down. Kane walked inside the cabin to talk to Tyler. "You never told me how you know Alaina."said Kane as we walked in with his arms crossed. "You never asked." Tyler said while turning around. Kane said to Tyler that well I'm asking now and Tyler made a not in the mood face and then said I knew her parents that's all and smiled and walked away. Kane thought there was something that we was hiding and he had to find out.

CLEAR WATER

Bonnie walked in on Hybond just staring at the book shelf and said what are you looking for? "What are you doing here?" Hybond said aggressively

Bonnie walked in on Hybond just staring at the book shelf and said what are you looking for? "What are you doing here?" Hybond said aggressively. "Last time I checked I still lived here." Bonnie said with her arms crossed. Hybond turned around with a mad face and said I'm looking for a book to find what's inside the curse and what it means. "Maybe I can help?" Bonnie said walking towards the book shelf. "Like you did with the cure on the paper."said Hybond. Bonnie looked at Hybond and held out her Minqa to Hybond's neck and said with a mad voice I tried to help you but all you did was wanting to kill me and I'm the only family you have left so if you think I wasn't enough of a help then why did you ask me for it in the first place. As Bonnie was still looking at Hybond's face in tears Hybond slowly let out his black stick and quickly cut the Minqa and grabbed Bonnie's neck. "Your useless to me! I don't need you I don't want you go find someone else to annoy!" Hybond said aggressively. And he threw her across the room as she hit the ground Hybond turned back to the book shelf and let out his arms to the side of him and closed his eyes. He said Gon da re ti over and over again the book shelf started to shake a book fell out on the ground and that's when the shaking stopped. Hybond picked up the book and looked at the first page it said how to wake up the dead by only using the cure. Hybond turned to his sister and asked what was that girls name again? Bonnie said Alaina while holding her throat. "Alaina. What a surprise."said Hybond.