I'll wait forever for you

"That's impossible Alaina is like 17!" Kane said surprisingly. "Not unless you have the power to let you live forever."said the werewolf.
CLEAR WATER
"Mmmmmm... that was some good stuff." Hybond said calmly. "Why am I here?" Alaina said aggressively. "Now now dear you don't want to get on my bad side."said Hybond with his arms crossed. "I need to go see my friends!"she said again. "Your friends are vampires." Hybond said back. "So am I. So why do you need me!"said Alaina with an angry face. Hybond got up from his chair and started to walk around Alaina's chair. "It's not what I need on you. It's what I need from you, I need your blood." "What! Your not gonna get it!" Alaina said as she was getting up. "Look... since your mom was half witch half vampire and she died I can't get her blood from her. Since your the only half vampire half witch in the world your my only choice. My dad needs your blood to come alive and when he does I'm gonna kill him. Because he can kill me and if someone wants to kill me they start out with waking my dad up from that coffin."said Hybond. "Isn't your dad suppose to be stronger then you?" She said with her arms crossed. "...yes... but since my dad was buried for thousands of years he'll need blood and when he doesn't have blood he is weak so I'm not gonna give him blood so I can kill him. I'll just give him a few drops of your blood to wake him and no blood to keep him strong." Hybond said. "Your a monster!" I said without hesitation. He walked to me and put his mouth to my ear and whispered "I prefer devil."and he walked away.
ALPHA TRANS
Kane was sitting on a rock drinking a glass of blood thanking about Alaina in the middle of the night. Zayn walked to Kane and sat down. "She's alive." Kane said with a strong voice. "You never told me why your still in love with her even though your not the one you spent a week with her?"said Zayn. "Just be happy that I haven't ripped your heart out for asking me that every 2 hours."said Kane. "Wanna know why am in love with her? Her smile, her laugh..." "Shut up!" Kane said madly. "She's the only girl I want to spend my entire life with." Zayn said. "I guess we'll see." Kane said after taking another drink. "I'm not gonna fight you for something that is already mine." Zayn said while looking at Kane. "Then I guess you don't love her to much now do you." Kane said while smiling. Kane got up from the rock and walked inside of Alpha trans. Zayn kept on staring in the woods and he heard something. He heard a growl from a werewolf and saw the red eyes in it. The werewolf came out and transformed, it was Kyle. "Alaina is not alive." Kyle said. Zayn got up on his feet and walked towards Kyle and said "The pack saw her with you and Hybond.". Kyle walked closer and said "That's because they saw wrong. A witch put a disguising spell on a random vampire to look like Alaina so when Hybond takes her blood his father won't wake up because that's not Alaina. We all saw Alaina on that random vampire but then I realized it wasn't her." Kyle said. "Why are you telling me this?" Zayn said curiously. "Because I want Hybond dead and the only way to do that is to keep Hybond from waking up his father." He said. Kyle saw Kane walking towards them so he ran in the woods and transformed. "What did he want?" Kane said curiously. "Just... he just wanted us to not get in the way with the Alaina thing that's all."said Zayn. Three of the werewolves walked out from Alpha trans as humans and they walked towards Zayn and Kane. One of werewolves said "I could smell that werewolf from a mile away. Why was he here?"said the werewolf. "He didn't want us to bother him with Alaina." Zayn said. "Look since we don't have an Alpha anymore Tyler promised me a pack without an Alpha is not a wolf pack so... he said if Tyler wasn't in the world anymore we wanted us to kill Alaina."said the werewolf depressingly. "I know Alaina is alive and the only way to kill her is to get her from Hybond." He said after that sentence. "Why do you want to kill her!" Kane asked madly. "Well first because Tyler told me before he died. Second the reason he asked for her so many times was so he can kill her. Third she just doesn't wake up Hybond's father, she can wake up the most powerful hunter with her blood. Believe me when I saw hunter, wolf hunter, vampire hunter anything she can kill in her path and she doesn't stop until we are dead." He said again.