A wish for the sea

"Because this werewolf only has a wound and there is a witch that can fix it."Zayn said. "So will you help me carry it to Alaina's room?"said Zayn. When the brothers and the wolf got to Alaina's room there was blood dripping from the wolf on the stairs. When the wolf entered the room Alaina sensed something suspicious about the wolf. "What is that doing in my room?"Alaina said aggressively. Zayn went to the corner to talk to Alaina about how the wolf got here and what it was doing here while that was happening Kane pulled out his spear and tried to kill the wolf. Alaina looked over her shoulder and saw Kane with his spear, Alaina used her vamp run to stop him and threw him down the stairs. When Alaina threw Kane down the stairs she turned around and wolf was growling at Zayn and it tried to kill him but Alaina stopped the wolf with her powers. A few hours later the wolf woke up in a dungeon and transformed into a girl and she used the window curtains for her clothes. The maid came in the dungeon to deliver some clothes to the girl.

"Thanks

"Thanks."the wolf girl said. "What's your name darling?"said the maid. "I'm Hope."she said. As Hope put on her clothes a few minutes later Zayn came down with food, "Do you eat human food?"Zayn said to Hope. "Yeah of course."said Hope. Hope took the food and ate it forcefully it was like she hadn't eaten in weeks and she dried the plate clean. "Do you have any relatives that you might want to see?"Zayn said curiously. "I had a younger brother but he passed away by the wolf hunter."Hope said sadly. "There is a wolf hunter?"Zayn said curiously. "Yes,there also mermaids,vampire hunters, wolf hunters,hybonds,and demons."said Hope. "How do you know all this stuff?"Zayn asked Hope. "I've been around for centuries all over the world you never know what your looking at if you actually look."said Hope.

MAKO

"I know your in here

"I know your in here."Rebecca said creepingly. A few splashes came out of the water and then a tail not just an ordinary tail it was a mermaid tail. Rebecca sat down on a rock to wait for the mermaid to talk, when the mermaid lifted up from the water she swimmed to the rock and laid her arms crisscrossed. "Long time no seen but not long enough."the mermaid said. "Oh shut it you just wish I was dead already."Rebecca said angrily. "Your right I wish you was, so enough with our differences why are you here?"the mermaid said. "I need your help."Rebecca said straight forward. The mermaid started to laugh that she knew it was so dumb to ask one of her enemies for help. "You want help from me what a stupid thing to say."the mermaid said while she was laughing. Rebecca got so mad that she thought she didn't want the mermaid's help anymore but she knew the mermaid was too powerful that is was worth it. So Rebecca grabbed the mermaids neck and lifted her up in the air and the mermaid was trying to let Rebecca go of her and above all without water the mermaid could barely breathe. When the mermaid and Rebecca got in the air Rebecca started to threaten the mermaid if she didn't help her. "Ok ok I'll help you."said the mermaid while she was getting choked. "You have my word."the mermaid said. Rebecca dropped the mermaid in the water to let her breathe and Rebecca flew back down on the rock. "So do we have a deal? Will you help me get rid of Alaina so I won't have to hurt any of your loved ones."said Rebecca. "We have a deal."said the mermaid while she was couching. "Just considered it like a wish for the sea."Rebecca said. Rebecca got up from the rock and flew off and didn't look back while the mermaid went under the water and didn't come up until it was ready for war.