Fool Zayn once fool Kane twice

"That's not even true."Zayn said. "Yeah I agree with Zayn that's not even true witches died centuries ago." Kane said. I walked to the book shelf and picked up a book and set it on fire with my mind. "Omg!" Zayn said. "I don't believe that." Kane said. I looked at Kane and 5 seconds later he started to fall to the ground in pain. "All right all right I believe you ahhhh."said Kane. "So it's true your a witch half vampire." Zayn said to me. "It's true I wanted to warn you Kane but I didn't want to because of what you made me become." Alaina said. I walked to Kane and whispered you should have known I was a witch. I walked back to Zayn and said so where are we going to eat human food? "How about I take you to get you something to drink and eat." Kane said. "Wow the man that I tortured wants to come with me to get something to eat and drink." I said surprisingly. "Hey I had to see proof that you was a witch." He said back "That's why I say fool Zayn once fool Kane twice." I said back. "It looks like Kane needs to heal from that damage." Zayn said. "Sorry Kane you thought my powers was going to tickle you thought wrong." I said curiously. "Let's go."said Zayn.

OUTSIDE OF COSTINULA

"Wow what is this place?"said Alaina

"Wow what is this place?"said Alaina. "This place is Costinula." Zayn said back. "Come on I know a good place to feed." He said back to me. A few hours later, "Seriously we are at a bar."said Alaina. "What is not to love at a bar."Zayn said. "Ummmmm everything including the drunk people," said Alaina. "So I'm guessing you've never been to a bar with anyone."He said back. "Your the very first but I did have a date 6 months ago and he totally ditched me."I said back. Zayn started to laugh so I laughed to because I actually like Zayn as a friend I just don't know if I can trust his sneaky brother. So we are at a table with nothing to start a conversation with and it was so weird. "Hello my name is Brittany I'll be your waiter today how can I serve your order?"said Brittany. "Omg Brittany!" I said excitedly. "Yea- omg Alaina is that you!" Brittany said back. "Ummmmm I'm lost?" Zayn said. "Brittany went to my high school when I moved away from Georgia." I said back. "Do you still have the thing?"said Alaina. "Not now what if he finds out."said Brittany. "He's a vampire." I said to her. "Ohhh sorry I didn't know that your brother turned her into a vampire to."Brittany said back. "How did you know my brother turned her?"Zayn said. "If I can trust you to keep a secret,"Brittany said back to him. "Brittany he can keep a secret."I said. "Follow me."Brittany said. We walked outside the bar and went to the back of the building Brittany told Zayn not to say anything or do anything and told him to stand back at least 100 feet away from her. "Ummmmm why do I have to stand this far."Zayn said curiously.

"What the

"What the...!?" Zayn said confusingly. "She's an angel but the reason she has black wings is because of me." I said back. "What did you do to her?"He said back. "Nothing you should be worrying about."I said back. "So that's why I know your brother turned her I can sense your brother's past." Brittany said. "Well thank you but I need to let Alaina feed." Zayn said back. "Come on I can take your order."said Brittany.

BACK AT COSTINULA

"Come on Mr. Xander you do believe she is part witch part vampire how is that even possible!" Kane said loudly. "I don't know but I need more information on her," Mr. Xander. "Why?"said Kane. "I'm going to kill her."said Mr. Xander. "WHAT!" Kane said. "I hope you know she is strong as 50 vampires at once properly!" Kane said loudly. "I know so I'm going to ask a witch to do a spell on her, but witches don't go against witches."said Mr. Xander. "Do you have any ideas?"Mr. Xander said. "I'm not in this with 2 two witches and half vampire."Kane told him back. Kane walked away and went to his room. "Maybe I can kidnap one of the witches daughter for a trade of a spell." Mr. Xander said curiously. "I think I just made a good plan for me."said Mr. Xander.