Chapter 4.5 Are You Two Like Together Now?

I'll be doing this kind of thing, the half a chapter or a few parts of a chapter, for Matty's point of view, and I'll just say if it's a replay or a continuation, and this one's the latter. Enjoy!

Matthew's P.O.V.

The stars had stopped falling, I wanted to say more to J, but the universe was against me. Maybe next time then. I have been thinking about what happened at the gym showers today, I mean, his towel just fell revealing all of him, God just kill me. I wanted to take a peak, but I couldn't, I wouldn't.

He was so freaking hot though, I hope he didn't noticed that I was having an embarrassing hard on at that time. I just wanna suck the life out of him. Man I sound so gay now. I just wanted him to love me more than anything in the world. He acts all kind ever since we met and he makes it so harder for me to resist him. He even lets me hug him when we're sleeping together. Damn.

I keep falling for him in everything that he's been doing to me, for me, and I can't help but just fall. It's scaring me as well, I mean yeah we kissed, but, I don't know, it never happened again. It's just like a one time thing.

"Okay my turn" J said breaking the hug.

I layed down my head on his lap again now facing him. He gave me a smile and I did too.

He sighed. "This is gonna sound so weird" He said running a hand through his hair, so sexy. Damn.

"I had a pet squirrel in our back yard when I was like 6" I can't help but creep a smile on my face, how cute is that? A squirrel pet? I could just die, but no, I need to be with J.

"I only had him for a month, we played hide and seek together because he likes to hide, and I gave him acorns when he tries to get away from me, and we spent our first and last winter together, until he was stolen by a freaking bird" We all tried to hold our laughter. But J laughed first so we all followed.

"I liked him though, but I couldn't put through myself of having another pet of any kind because I was scared that another bird might take them" We all laughed with him.

Then the laughter died down. "Okay El your turn" Nate said.

She groans. "Okay okay, here goes, when I was also a kid, my mom made no, forced, me to play the violin, it nearly took over my life, I rarely ate, I almost played like 16 hours a day ever summer. She said practice it and perfect it. She made me audition with a bunch of shitty, angry, mean, and even slutty instructors for performances, orchestras, talent shows, everything that has to do with violin.

She was obsessed with me being a perfect violinist, until I found out her secret. Violin was her passion, but her parents didn't let her, so she forced me, thinking I wanted the same thing, so one day, I just couldn't take it anymore, I sucked it up and stood up for myself, then I told her, if playing the violin was your passion, why would anyone stop you from doing it? After that, a bunch of crying and hugging happened, until, she was the one playing the violin, and she's really good, she's now part of some orchestra, I don't know the name, but they're touring around the world, so I rarely get to see her. But still, it's worth it just to know that my mom is happy." She ended.

Then the weirdest thing happened, we all clapped. At the same time. We laughed after a few claps, then I invited everyone to have a surprise sleep over, also because it was getting late and that J was too tired to drive, and so was Nate.

"Okay, uhm, we only have one guest room, and only two people can fit in the bed, so I'll sleep on the couch" I said.

"What?! no way! I'll sleep on the couch" J said, oh great here we go again.

"Okay, how about we all sleep at the living room tonight? We have a rug there, it's comfy, and we have pillows and blankets, and I could fire up the fireplace too, what do you say guys?" I suggested.