Chapter 10.3 Rough Start

Sorry this took a while.

This is a replay and a continuation by the way. The replay is short-sorta, so there's already a short continuation included here. Enjoy!

Matthew's P.O.V.

I woke up as the car parked somewhere in nowhere and with all those groaning I kept hearing around but I didn't opened my eyes just yet, I can smell the fresh air and the smell of the sea breeze taking your nostrils with delight, it's a delectable scent really.

"You spoil him too much you know?" I heard Jess said. J? Spoiling me? Well, I do tend to let him do whatever he wants to me, it's not considered spoiling if I'm not asking for it, is it? Uugghh, all this thinking is hurting my brain early in the morning.

"I know, but I do it because I want to" J said. I knew it! Ha! A let out a small smile after I heard that, I hope he doesn't notice it though.

After that I felt myself being lifted up and carried bridal style to somewhere. I really have to sell this 'I'm asleep thing' so that I won't lose this free ride I'm getting from J. I can smell his cologne that I love so much especially when I'm near him, it radiates from his body like its just sweat.

"uhhm, can someone get the keys in my left pocket?" J said, I felt his chest vibrating for everything he says.

"Not it" "Not it" I heard Nate and El said almost at the same time. I almost laughed at that, but I remembered that I'm on a mission here.

I heard someone groaned.

"Come on Jess, it's not like my pocket is going to bite you" J said, okay, this is gonna sound weird, I feel jealous of Jess now that I didn't get to feel J's legs just to reach those keys in his pockets.

Damn.

After we went inside, J carried me upstairs to what I guess was my bedroom. Then I was left there to lie alone on that ever so comfy and cool bed, then I heard the door closed, signaling me to make my eyes flutter open and started to intake the view of the room.

It took a while for my eyes to adjust the bright lighting of the room but it was worth the wait.

It had a baby blue wallpaper, cabinets and other stuff, plus, there was this awesome view of the beach at the side of my bed, I could stare at it all day. I now know where to face when I'm going to sleep.

I heard footsteps getting louder and louder towards my bedroom, I laid my head back properly and pretended I was still asleep. I heard the door creak open and heard some soft thuds on the wooden flooring then I heard the door close again.

I looked at where I heard the thud and saw two bags, mine and someone else's, I couldn't tell who owns it though. Guess I won't be alone here after all. I hope it's J.

I kept hearing footsteps shuffling and voices of people outside, why are they up and running so early in the morning? It's like 8:30 in the or something.

I'm craving for some mango juice now.

I heard people talking downstairs, the sound really goes through the thin wooden walls in this house or its just probably too quiet, I don't know. But it's barely understandable, I probably just have bad ears or something.

I waited a few more minutes to let the noise die down and tried to go back to sleep. When I realized that I won't be sleeping anytime soon I just stood up and went to the balcony. I saw Jess going towards the beach, yeah, maybe I'll go for a dip or something.

I tried to find my way downstairs to tell J that I was gonna join Jess at the beach, why you ask? I don't know, I just feel that I have to.

I heard laughter from somewhere, a girly laugh that made my hair stand up in fright for reasons I do not know, and the cute and adorable laugh of my amazing boyfriend. I went to the direction of the laughter to which seems to be the patio.