Chapter 6.7 Heaven or Hell?

Oops, not done yet, it's still in Matty's point of view. This is a continuation!

"J watch out! No! Look at the car!" I said screaming at him, no wait, us!

Then the car hit us, but I was a few feet above ground, watching us getting hit, is this a dream?

Then I remembered. We did get hit by a car, if so, then, I must be dead if I was watching myself getting hit in the car with J again. No! I can't be! I'm just dreaming! But wait, I thought people don't realize they're dreaming until they woke up? No! no no no! I promised him I would never leave him! Ever! Tears started to roll down my cheeks as I looked at myself, I was wearing a white toga or something. I was going up, and up, and up, away from the wreckage. I don't want to go yet! I at least needed to know if he's safe!

I pulled my knees together, sat down, and cried with my face hidden on my knees. I felt two hands on my shoulder. I looked up and behind my right one, there stood my dead but younger grandma. She looked happy. Of course the left side must be.. Yes, its my grandpa, smiling as well, I missed them so much. I stood up and hugged them both. Everything was white, and bright, and cloudy. Guess I am dead. The tears kept streaming down my face.

"Shhh, don't cry honey" Grandma said.

"That's right Matthew, don't cry" My grandpa said. We all broke from the hug.

"We have something to tell you kiddo" My grandpa said. I looked at him with a questioning look on my face.

"Tell your mom we love her so much, and that we did made it to her ballet show on time when she was 8, we were just at the back of the audience with your grandma so she didn't see us." My grandpa said calmly.

"Wait why are you telling me this?" I asked with a questioning look on my face.

"Oh that's right dearie, its not your time yet" My grandma said. A sad smile crept up on my face because I was also a bit sad that I get to leave my grandparents all over again.

"There, smiling suits you better, anyway, treasure that man of yours, he's a keeper, and always remember we're watching" Grandma said. I can't help but blush.

They both laughed. "It's okay, he'll be fine, just take good care of him and love him with all your heart and trust in one another, if you do that, then there's nothing to worry about honey" She said as she cupped my face and kissed my head.

"But wait how will I tell mom?"

"You can tell her when you wake up" As my grandma said that I felt pain on my chest.

"Oh my God what was that"

"Goodbye honey, we love you too! don't forget what we said okay? and don't forget us" She said once more as I was being pulled away from them.

"No, no! not yet!" Then more pain on my chest came. Then everything went bright, then darkness.

I opened one eye then another, everything was bright, I closed them back. I was trying to move any part of my body, but I couldn't, at least I think I couldn't. I opened both my eyes now so they could adjust to the lighting in wherever I was.

It was still bright for a few more seconds then I saw green curtains on my right, and a window with buildings on the left, and balloons with get well soon written on them were tied on my bed? No, its not my bed, its not my house, nor J's either.

Then I heard the door opened and I saw my mom, she looked shocked and teary eyed and went out again before I could speak. Then she came back with a nurse. "How are you feeling sir? Any pains at all?" The nurse said. My mom was still in shock and now tears started to drop in her eyes.