Chapter 9 An Outing!

I don't know how many times me and Matty had our "make-out sessions" in school, but I know we've never been caught nor does anyone know where we are and what we do, except of course for our three lovely and good secret keeper friends.

Currently we're in the janitor's closet at the south wing of the school for the nth time. We've been at this for a good 10 minutes. My tongue slid down his bottom lip making him moan a little louder than usual, I stopped to stare at him, both of us breathing heavily with a grin on my face and him looking all red from embarrassment.

"Sorry" He says, I bit my lip.

"If you keep that up I won't be able to hold myself" I flash him a grin making him tense up but he continued to play with the hair on the back of my head nonetheless. It really turns me on.

As Matty was about to lean for another kiss, the bell rang signaling that lunch was over, good thing we had our backpacks with us when we left the guys hanging at our table.

Matty groaned making me chuckle. "See you at gym?" I asked as we went out.

"Sure" He says smiling.

I kissed his head and shooed him, both of us waving goodbye.

I went in my next class, I saw Nate already seated doodling something on his notebook. He didn't seem to notice me so I walked past him, pretending I'm a student that was seated at the back and sneaked up behind him to look at what he's doodling at his notebook.

He was drawing Robert Downy Jr. in HD! I never knew he could draw? But then again, all of us hardly open up to one another with these kinds of things. This gives me an idea.

"I never knew you could draw?" I said being way too near his ear making him jump from his seat 20 feet in the air, but that would be exaggerating. He closed the notebook quickly and shoved it back into his backpack.

"What? I-I don't" he said as I take my seat beside him. I raised him an eyebrow and stared at him weirdly like how his dad does to get him to talk.

"Okay, okay, geez, you're creeping me out, I regret the day I took you back to my house that day" He said grunting and running a frustrated hand through his hair.

"Fine, I can draw, but I'm not that good" He said with me nodding. "It's just when I'm bored, it's not a hobby or something"

"But it was genuinely good" I said truthfully. He even defined Downy's growing beard!

"U-uhh, t-thanks?" He said scratching the back of his head.

I put my hand on his shoulder squeezing it reassuringly and smiling. "For real man, it was good, I'm gonna tell you guys something later, meet me after school okay?" I said, he nodded.

I couldn't wait till tomorrow. I didn't paid attention to geometry planning about tomorrow.

"Bye J!" Nate said after the bell rang, he knew my usual routine which, is for the last 5 minutes of the class I would pack up my things and get ready for the bell and be ready for gym class.

"Bye man!, don't forget after school!" I yelled.

"I won't!" He said giving me a reassuring smile and waved, I did the same and hurried off to gym class.

Same as always, the gym was empty, I was always early nowadays, I went into the locker room and got changed. I saw coach pass by. "Hey coach" I said and gave him a nod.

"Hey Calder" He said nodding, and stopped on his tracks.

"What are you doing here?" He asks. I gave him a confused look and stopped undoing my shoelaces.