Chapter 7 Maggie and Insecurities?

Jonathan's P.O.V.

I woke up in my hospital bed, with Matty beside me, good thing they let us sleep on the same bed, my mom and Matty's mom seemed to get along fine, but our dads haven't met yet, it's weird that Matty's mom didn't asked what my mom's last name was, nor did my mom tell Matty's mom her last name.

I pulled Matty closer to me, his head on my chest, I can slightly feel his hot breath going through the thin cloth of the hospital gown, though I would pretty much prefer me being shirtless. We were both avoiding any contact on our left wrists as we both still got those needle things in them connecting to the water supply bags thing and we wouldn't want them breaking while it's inside us.

"You awake?" He whispered. I stroked his head lightly, confirming his answer.

"Are you keeping something from me? if so, is it big? or it's nothing to worry about?" I stopped caressing his head as the words left his mouth.

I processed his words carefully and muttered, "I don't know, I think it's the latter"

He sighed. "Okay" Then nuzzled his head back on my chest and slept. I don't know what secret is he talking about. But I do have some things that I haven't told him yet, but like I said, it's not really a big deal, nor it's something to worry about. At least I think it doesn't.

"I love you" He whispered, making me smile.

I pulled him even closer, the warm fuzzy feeling came back in my stomach. "I love you too my bunny" I said. I like this feeling though, I can't get enough of it, is this love? I guess this is love, I hope it's love.

I heard him giggle. Ahh, I really love this moment right here. I heard the door opened, my back was facing the door so I couldn't see who it was, I guess it's Matty's brother or mom since my mom agreed that Pattie can watch over us.

"Are you guys awake?" A guy's voice whispered. Must be Matty's brother.

I raised my hand up then wrapped it back around Matty. It's also a good thing that his family is okay with what's going on with us, I really like them.

"You guys ready to go?" Martin whispered in my ear.

"Yeah" I whispered as well. I shook Matty gently.

"Bunny? Wake up, it's time to check out" I said. He groaned and rubbed his eyelids and stared right at my eyes for a few seconds before he smiled revealing that dimple of his. I kissed his forehead, I remembered that his brother was still in the room.

"Let's go?" I asked. He nodded. We both got out of bed and right on time the nurse came and pulled out the needles on our wrists and covered them up then we got dressed, his brother got us Matty's clothes since I forgot to tell my mom to bring me some, then we went out of the hospital, his brother drove us back to their house, he sat at the driver's seat of course, while the two of us were at the back. Matty leaning his head on my shoulder.

"We're here" His brother said, I looked at Matty, his eyes were closed, and I hate to wake him up for the second time today. Martin opened the door for us and I carried Matty bridal style, I think he's awake though, by the way he 'automatically' wrapped his arms around my neck.

I smiled as I carried him upstairs and into his bed, I laid him down there and tried to get his arms off of me, but instead he pulled me down making me fall on top of him, he groaned.

"Sleep over" he said.

"Sleep tight you guys, I'll head on home" Martin said closing the door, smirking. Looks like I'm sleeping over then.

I sighed. "Fine" I said as I rolled down beside him, man, all we do is sleep all day today, it was just past noon, but I feel tired, maybe we do need the rest.