Chapter 10.6 Birthday Party?

Because I didn't update for a while this serves as an additional update.

It's the first time I'm doing a two part update.

Continuation coming! Enjoy.

Matthew's P.O.V.

Lunch went by swimmingly, J had successfully woken up Nate, and the steaks were absolutely delicious. He really knows how to cook, but I still think that Chef Jordan's steaks are better than J's, just a teeny tiny bit.

He's definitely a great catch though.

Whilst I was just boring ol' normal me. He can cook, he can sing, play instruments, rich, nice body, a great boyfriend, he's got everything, it's like he's flawless, made with perfection, a yummy hot mess of perfection, which happens to be my boyfriend.

Damn. How did I get so lucky?

El washed the dishes as I returned to my room and watched random movies from the TV, doors closed, windows closed, blinders closed, and ac turned on. It was dark in there, like a movie theatre. After a while J bursts into my room, looking quite happy as he saw me.

"There you are, I've been looking all over for you" He said. "Woah, it's cold here" He said as he closed the door. He was holding something wrapped around his arms but I didn't had enough time to look at it. He immediately takes a seat beside me on the bed and gives me something cold and hard, I felt the tip of it and it seemed to be a spoon.

I took it as I gave him a weird look. Then he showed me a tub of ice cream making me smile like a kid.

Another weakness I have other than J and other stuff. Ice cream.

He got under the covers with me and leaned back against the head board of the bed and opened the ice cream, we watched random movies in silence eating ice cream, how cheesy is that? I bet this is one of the things he saw on the internet.

I leaned my head against his shoulder as Ryan Reynolds kissed the girl, whom I forgot the name, in this movie where they had to fake a wedding just so the girl wouldn't get deported back to Canada or something like that.

"We could do better than that right?" J mused. Making me blush like an idiot. He puts the ice cream down at the night stand, takes my spoon and held my chin making me face him.

He had this smile on which sends me to places unknown. He then leans in for a kiss and I instantly pressed my lips against his and almost instantaneously our lips moved in sync, all the feelings came rushing out of my body, the lust, the need, and the gentleness as well.

I leaned us down kissing until our heads were resting on the pillows, I can still taste the strawberry on his tongue from the ice cream. He wraps his arms around me while I wrapped mine around his neck. He pulls me closer as I tug some of his hair back making him moan in the kiss. So I'm guessing he likes it rough, I guess.

Wait, are we gonna?? What?!

He rolls us over so that he was pinning me down as he sat on my waist taking my wrists and pinning them down side by side near my head with his hands. I moaned with pleasure as I felt him press his chest against mine as he humped me with ease.

But he stopped as he pulled away only inches from my lips and rested his forehead against mine panting crazily.

If he humped me for another second or two I would've come already.

"Wow" He said. I felt something even warmer down my waist. Wait, did he? No. No he didn't, that'd be weird, right?

"That was the best so far, right?" He whispered, still struggling breathing.