Puppies and Kittens

(Ace's Pinterest)
/just to get in the mood/

https://pin.it/3pnkc33utsh3tu

The Ace of Spades

Also known as the death card.

The ace of spades (also known as the spadille) is traditionally the highest card in the deck of playing cards, at least in English-speaking countries. In legend and folklore, it is also known as the death card. When someone plays the card, they tend to disappear or die. Maybe it's fait. Maybe it's luck. Maybe it's unexplained science fiction. Maybe it's something. Or maybe, it's someone.

No one knows where the idea of an ace of spades representing death first originated. We do know that during the reign of "Murder Incorporated" in the 1930s, at least two gangsters were assassinated and left with aces in their hands. One of the unidentified criminals with an ace of spades is depicted.

People says there is a person who roams this earth today, who kills the victims of the Ace of Spades.

————————————————————————————————————————

"This is a worldwide alert. Standby for important information. The president is dead. This is an extinction scale event. Do not panic. There years after the first infection, National governments have fallen. There is no cure."

Ace walks along side the road, remembering the last broadcast ever heard. No one really knows if there is a cure or not. Not that she doesn't have hope, it's just very unlikely that any doctors survived to make a vaccine.

A z rushes out of the woods, running full speed at her.

Ace takes her bat with a saw blade on the end and whacks it against the z's head.

Blood sprays onto her clothes and the ground. It falls lifeless with blood pouring out of its head.

"Mercy." She whispers out loud

She smiles at the dead body and steps over it. She blows some stray hairs out of her face and keeps walking down the road, continuing her path.

She adjusts her bandana that rests on her nose. She whistles a tune as she strolls down the road.

Ace has a reputation in the apocalypse. She is one of the strongest, beautiful, out going, brutal, and badass woman ever seen in the apocalypse. She is known to never miss a shot and have the best reflexes. Almost everyone knew her for a killing machine. No one messed with her, not unless you wanted to die.