Frenimies

The group walks through a thick green foamy fog. It's so thick they get separated and can no longer find each other.

"10k! 5k!" Ace calls into the thick fog.

She swings her ax around in hopes to clear some of the fog. Her bandanna lays tightly on her nose and mouth. She coughs on the toxic foam as it blows into her face.

"Warren! Doc?!" She calls

"God I can't see anything," she complains to herself.

She keeps swinging her ax and accidentally stabs something and ends up decapitating it. Thankfully, it was a zombie.

After an hour of pushing her way through the fog, there's a hand on her shoulder and she yanks them over. They land on their back and it's 5k.

"Oh my god!" Ace sheiks

"I am so so so so sorry! Are you okay?" She kneels down and gives him a bear hug

He hugs Ace back and laughs.

"It's ok, mom." He says

5k started calling Ace mom and 5k dad now. They're practically a family and they all love that.

"There's a shop nearby. We can stay in there." 5k says

"Let's go then." Ace says as 5k takes the lead.

Ace finally finds the door and yanks on the handle.

"Huh, they're the first one to pull." Someone says from inside

"If that's who I think it is you guys are toast." A familiar voice says

5k walks in first and there's a sigh of disappointment. Then Ace and everyone tenses up. Sketchy, Skeezy, Doc, Murphy, 10k, and Sarge sit around the room being held at gun point.

A bald man holds two pistols and another with long reddish hair holds a ak14.

"Tan mom!" Murphy yells as a overly tan zombie makes its way into the room.

The zombie tackles Sketchy and Skeezy and they fall to the ground screaming in horror. Ace pulls the zombie off of them and yanks it on its back. It's saggy, over-tanned lady parts flop with it. She stomps on the zombies head and everyone's eyes will widen.

Ace gets angry really quick as she puts her gun away and lifts her ax.

"What the hell is going on?!" She shouts

"Tiny? Take that thing out of here." The bald man says to the very tall red head man

"My queen! Kill him!" Sketchy yells to Ace

She immediately swings her ax and holds it to the bald mans neck.

"5k, go to dad."

"They had a kid?" Skeezy asks Sketchy in a whisper

Ace looks to Sketchy with a glare and noticed he only has half a beard.

Skeezy feels his neck.

"Ahh! She bit me!" He yells

"She bit you!" Sketchy yells

"That's what I said! She bit me!"

"Me too!" Sketchy agrees

"She bit you?"

"No, she bit you." Sketchy's face sinks with sadness

"But you said that-" Skeezy stops

"She bit you." Sketchy says sadly

Shock overwhelms Skeezy's face and he begins to shake in fear.