Little Spade and the WolfZ

With 10k

10k pulls his head out of the water. He takes a deep breath and thrashes around. The water shoved him around and under.

He passes out.

-

"Wake up." Someone whispers

10k's eyes fly open and he brings his head above the water. He sucks in a large breath and looks around.

He grabs the bag with the booster shots and drags himself onto the sand.

He falls and breaths heavily. His eyes drift shut.

"10k." Someone calls quietly

His eyes open again and he rolls onto his back. He holds his stomach and lifts up his shirt. The gun shot's stitches opened and are now bleeding.

He drags himself over to the water and takes a handful of dry moss. He holds it to the cut and winces in pain.

He looks around and spots the man that was chasing him. The man spots 10k and begins to make his way over to him.

10k gets up and grabs the bag. He runs off into the woods again.

-

10k stumbles through the forest. A loud howl echoes through the forest. 10k looks towards the sound with fear.

He begins to run away from the sound but his wound bleeds again.

The man that was chasing him walks through the forest. He looks for the boy.

10k's eyes widen again and he looks around for a way to escape.

The man that chased 10k looks around. He looks at the water and then runs off.

10k surfaces from the water and glares as he runs away.

A large piece of draft wood floats down the river. 10k climbs on and rests as it drifts farther from Murphy's 'castle'.

He stares up at the sky as a crow flies across the sky.

"5k?!" 10k shouts in his head

He remembers as he loses 5k in the crowd of zombies. He drifts off into a sleep.

"5k. Where are you?" He says in his sleep.

10k opens his eyes and watches as zombies tear into a deer. 10k reaches for his head and feels the bandana around his forehead. He pulls it off and looks at it.

Memories of Ace cloud his mind.

"It means you would be dead if it weren't for me!" Ace shouts as she moves closer and points a finger at him

"It means that I wouldn't have to deal with this if I didn't save you!" Ace moves closer as 10k backs away

"It means that I wouldn't have to be hurt by this if I didn't." Ace says as he backs into a wall

10k feels bad about just leaving her like that. He opens his eyes to see rainfall from the sky.

He climbs off of the driftwood and hides under a tree until the rain stops.

-

He wakes up in the same spot. He wakes up to hear his stomach growling and his wound in pain.