White Light

Ace, Cassandra, and Murphy run down the street. Warren and the group chance after a man who is chasing Ace, Murphy, and Cassandra.

"Murphy!" Warren says

"Cassandra! Garage!" Murphy orders

Cassandra takes off in another direction. Murphy pulls Ace along with him as they turn a corner.

As they do, a black truck pulls up in front of them. Ace and Murphy skid to a stop.

Men with skeleton masks roll by in the truck with heavy artillery. The guy from the club takes his gun and shoots the driver.

The car rams into another. Men start to get out of the car but the man shoots them, missing their head.

'I was right. He has a seriously bad aim.' Ace thinks

Murphy grabs Aces arm and pulls her behind him. They race down a street, away from the group and skeleton masked people.

"Okay. It's like that then." Warren says as the man shoots the guy on the ground once more

A red Jeep and a maroon van drive by the group sitting behind a car as a shield.

The woman in the van cocks her shotgun and shoots at the group.

"Look out!" Mack yells

They run to the other side of the car as 10k runs behind a building, just barely being missed by a shot.

"Look out, kid!" Doc yells

"10k! Ace!" Warren yells

10k sends her a nod and runs off to find the girl.

"Uh! What the hell is going on?!" Addy says with her gun ready to fire

"It's a damn Murphy free for all!" Doc says upset.

The skeleton zombie the man shot starts to growl. Blood pours from its mouth and it spots the group behind a car.

"I think it's time we need to-" Doc starts

"Time to go!" Warren screams as they all get up and run away from the car

The van pulls away and out hops a man in a black and red suit holding a bazooka gun in his hands.

The group runs away as the man puts the bazooka over his shoulder. The group runs past a car. The man shoots but misses. He hits the car and it blows up.

With Ace and Murphy

Gunfire echoes through the town as they run along the streets, avoiding being seeing by any bounty hunters. Ace's heels click on the asphalt as they run. Her mink flows behind her.

Murphy pulls Ace behind a white chain fence. The maroon van slows down by the road and searches for them. Then they speed off down the road.

"We need to split up," Murphy tells her

"What? No! I have to protect you." Ace says crossing her arms

"Well, you won't be able to protect me when I'm dead so scram."

Ace turns on her heel and runs into a persons' backyard. Ace hops the fence and crouches down.

Ace sheds off her coat, leaving her in tights, shorts, a crop top, and heels. She grabs the gun from its holster and runs towards the town.