Doc flew over to Cuckoo's Nest

(P.O.V. Still on Ace)

Ace finishes packing a small bag and slings it over her shoulder. She laces up her boots nice and tight. She takes the ends and carefully tucks them in her boots so they can't slow her down.

Ace pushes the door to her room open and steps out of her room. She strides past the throne room without looking at Murphy.

"Where are you going?" Murphy asks as he stands up.

Ace freezes in her spot and turns towards him as he walks over.

"For a walk." Ace says.

"No." He says sternly. "We all know what happened last time."

"But-"

"No." He says louder

"It will just be around the building." She pleads. "I can't stay in here forever."

Murphy looks back at the guards that stand next to his throne. Murphy throws his head over towards Ace. The guards walk over to Ace and stand by her.

"They will be going with you." He says as he places a hand on her shoulder

"Ugh, Fine." She agrees

As she turns to walk out Murphy stops her once more.

"What's in the bag?"

"You said to keep weapons on me at all times. I just go tired of them hanging on me." She says as she gestures to her weapon free body.

"Very well. Stay safe."

With that, she leaves with the guards behind her shoulders. Ace starts to walk after as she gets closer to the gate. Once she gets right at the gate, she immediately turns and walks along the gate. The zombies follow her.

The guards' steps follow her and keep a steady pace like a metronome. Ace starts changing the pattern of her steps to throw them off. Her steps grow slower as they turn a corner.

Ace grips onto the brass knuckles tucked in her pockets. She stops and waits for a few second.

Like lightening, she flips around and punches both of the guards. Ace hopes and prays that they're knocked out as she runs to the tree line. Her legs pump vigorously as she runs through the forest.

-

Ace's legs start to shake as she tries to keep running. She must have run a half a mile away. She slowly stops and leans her weight on her hands as she places them on her knees to catch her breath.

"Dear God. What the hell." Ace says to herself

Her ears begin to ring and her vision begins to blur. Her body sways as she tries to keep herself from plummeting to the ground. Everything starts to sway with her as her eyes begin to close.

Everything twists and turns. Everything turns blue and her back begins to sting. It takes her a while to realize that she fell to the ground.

Her eyes behind to droop. Her head begins to throb. Everything spins. Her legs go numb and then her arms. Finally, her eyes slam shut.

-

Ace's eyes drift open. Everything starts as a blur and slowly becomes clear. She realizes she is sitting in front of some strangers. They all stare at her and some fidget.

Her eyes spring open and she tries to move her arms but they are restrained. She tugs and pulls but she is held back by a strait jacket.

"Where am I?" Ace asks in a panic