Ace's wedding

They all stand around the grave for Lucy. Ace has tears streaming down her face as she plays with something in her hands.

"Lucy..." Murphy starts but can't get the works out through the tears. "I'm sorry." He pushes with more tears falling from his eyes

He sniffles. Warren tries to comfort him but he steps away from her. Warren puts her hand back at her side.

"We all loved you, Lucy." Doc says sadly. "From the moment you clawed your way into this world, we knew...you were special." Doc pauses and sighs. "As you wove your way n and out of our journey in this big ole world of hurt and darkness, you were the bright spot." Tears start to flood Doc's eyes. "Freaky little blue bright spot. And in your short time here, you damn near saved the world. So as another doctor once said, "let's not cry because she's gone. But let us smile 'cause she was here'." Doc kisses two of his fingers and salutes to the flowery grave.

Ace takes out an old lipstick they used to draw on cars when they were bored. They once gave a zombie a makeover with it. Ace smiles at the memories and lights it on fire with her lighter.

Ace walks up to the grave and runs her hand along the wood. She smiles as she almost feels a connection but it soon fades. Ace pushes the burning lipstick to the wood and it soon catches fire. She steps back and takes a deep breath.

She turns her back to the grave as zombie start to walk closer and the sun goes down. The group follows Ace as she walks off.

What's left of the group drives down a paved road in an old dusty pickup truck. The tires squeak as they roll down the road.

Murphy sits alone with his head hung low. Warren has Ace cradled in her arms as Aces head is tucked close to her knees. Ace is upset but she doesn't want to be alone right now. 5k sits next to Ace and tries to get her to be happier.

They pull over in the middle of the road.

"Hey, why are we stopping?" Doc asks Sarge, who is driving.

Sarge looks back and shrugs her shoulders.

"Ugh, this stuff stinks. What is it?" Doc asks as he looks at a large container of a mysterious substance with a long brown pipe that runs to the gas tank. "Smells like rancid French fries or zombie fish sticks."

"You getting hungry?" 10k asks Sarge

"Or Murphy's sock soup or..." Doc trials off as he thinks of more disgusting meals

"Close. Or kitchen grease." Warren says. "Modified diesel running in bio fuel. Lucky to have it." Warren tells him. "A lot more greats traps than gas stations let me see whats happening."

Warren rubs Ace's shoulders as she climbs out of the truck. Ace lifts her head and watches as she hops the bed of the truck before tucking her head back to her knees.

Murphy and Doc climb out of the bed of the truck and leave 5k to comfort Ace.

"We got company." Doc says as a zombie start to make their way over

Murphy grabs his cane from the bed of the truck and marches his way to the zombie that is slowly limping its way over. Doc goes to stop him but Warren intersects.

"Let him go." Warren says "he's got some things to work out." Warren says as she opens the hood of the truck and looks for the problem.

10k steps out of the truck and makes his way to the back of the truck where Ace is. He wraps his arms around Ace's slender shoulders and kisses her cheek over and over. She tries to get away but it doesn't work since she is trapped by his arms.