No Mercy part 1; No Mercy part 2

(WARNING: LONG ASS EPISODE!!)

*Doc stands in front of the screen.*

"This is a z nation flash back movie." He says as he places pink rounded glasses on his face
"Enjoy."

—————————-

"Some days you try to do good," Warren says

A pair of legs run across the screen.

"Some days you try to survive."

A girl with brown braided hair runs from something behind her. She wears all red and has a red club in her hand. Her red scarf is thrown around behind her as she races forward.

"And there are other days when you pray,"

10k runs after her with his face covered in blood. He wears his black jacket and ski goggles over his head. Under the goggles is Ace's bandana.

"Pray to forget there's no mercy for the living. Like so many billions of souls, the past is gone."

10k is on the ground screaming silently at something as someone pins him down. He tries to push himself up.

"But you try not the think about it."

The girl in red runs into a horde of zombies.

"But sometimes our darkest moments hold the key to our future."

..

A woman in a white one-piece bathing suit, white heels and white heels walk out of a glass building.

Another woman who is dress similarly to the other woman is with a man. She is led into the water by a man as the wind blows through the fluorescent green trees.

The other woman walks out of the house holding a tray with a phone on it. She walks over to a person of a law chair and places the phone down.

A pale veiny hand shakily reaches over and takes the phone.

..

A man in a gray suit sits on a lawn chair in front of a rusted shack. His phone goes off. Instead of picking up the phone, he picks up his margarita off of the table.

He slowly sips the liquid and tunes out the phone's beeping.

Growing annoyed, he places the drink down and takes the phone. He presses the buttons and calls someone. His bald head leans against it.

"The man." He says

Soft chatter is heard from the phone. He reaches into his crisp grey vest and pulls out a slip of paper.

"Yes." He answers, clearly annoyed

"No." He says as she points down at the list, reading whatever is on it.

"Just one more." He taps the words written in black ink

"24 hours."

More chatter.

"That depends on the locals." He says as he looks at the dull green fields

"I'll try. But Mercy has a different meaning out here."

..

The man in the grey suit walks into s rusty shed. People in blue uniforms sit with their hands chained and a black bag over their head. One spot remains empty.

"This will all be over soon." The man says to the people.

He turns around and shuts the door behind him.