— the first couple chapters are horrible, and the whole book is kinda cringy in general 'cause i was the biggest local when i wrote this buttttt, thank you for reading anyways! everything moves rather quickly, but it's all part of the plot <33

this book is really really not good, you can go ahead and read because a lot of people like it, but just a warning it moves so so so quickly, it's part of the plot of course, but yeah. thank you! <33

millie. finn. millie. finn. millie. finn.

she was a good girl, hadn't even had her first kiss yet. he was the typical 'bad boy', took way too many girls home, played with too many hearts. she was feisty and sarcastic. she wouldn't take shit from anybody. no matter who they were. he just flirted. he felt good about being an asshole and playing with feelings. she was a young girl who almost get nothing, emotionless. she didn't care about anyone's feeling but her little sister's and her closet friends. she was millie, and she didn't give a care in the world. finn didn't care about anybody but himself. he was an asshole, a beautiful bastard.

— in the snap of millie's cute, painted fingers, they fell in love. or at least that's what they thought. was it love? was it needing affection?
                             who the fuck knows?
                                                ♡

 was it love? was it needing affection?                              who the fuck knows?                                                ♡

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍!
𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗒 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝗌𝖺𝗋𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗎𝖽𝖾. 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀. 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗅𝗒. 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗎𝗍 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁, 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝖽𝗍. 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇. 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍, 𝗍𝗎𝗁!

 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍, 𝗍𝗎𝗁!