♡18

—1436 words

kenzieziegler, finnwolfhardofficial, and 213 others liked this post

milliebobbybrown; das my girl 💛

32 people commented.

sadiesink_; always n' forever 🤞🏼

finnwolfhardxxx; cutest friendship of the year

maddieziegler; you guys are the cutest in the world

milliebobbybrown; @ maddieziegler i love you babycakesssss

finnwolfhardofficial; beautiful

sadiesink_; @ finnwolfhardofficial message me. we need to talk ASAP.

milliebobbybrown; 💛 @ finnwolfhardxxx

milliebobbybrown; stop @ sadiesink_

"sadie sink, get up here!" millie yelled, going through her comments on her newest post. she shut off her phone, letting out a loud groan. "hi millie." sadie spoke, sitting in front of the younger girl.

"what the fuck are you doing? talking to him, are you serious?" millie asked, squeezing her eyes shut. "sadie, he hurt me, i know you're talking about me. stop it." millie said, looking over at the redhead.

"well sometimes we talk about music so it's not all about you..." sadie told her, trailing off. millie slapped her arm, not hard though.

"millie, you forgave noah. you forgave mackenzie for the love of god! she was the one who told finn to do it. finn loves you, can't you see! he's heartbroken too. listen to him for once, don't only think about yourself! you're being selfish. you're being bitchy, okay? i'm sorry, but he's hurt too!" sadie spoke loudly, her hands moving in all directions.

"really sadie? he played with my damn feelings! you don't understand how this feels, you're not going through it! he broke me, sadie. it's not the same! yea they knew, but they weren't the ones who kissed me! i didn't fall in love with noah or mackenzie, i fell in love with him! if i'm so bitchy, go tell finn to be your best friend. keep defending him, i'm over this." millie yelled, standing up and slamming the door on her way out. sadie groaned, placing her head in her hands.

"i messed up, i truly messed up." sadie mumbled, trying to get dressed to follow millie. by the time she was dressed she realized she had to babysit ava and millie was long gone.

millie walked through the streets, her eyes full with tears. she walked through the neighborhood, small sobs escaping her lips. slowly, she was losing every single person. she didn't know what was happening. in the last couple of days, she's cried more than she's cried with all her other years combined. when she arrived to maddie's house she realized grace and maddie were shopping. mackenzie was probably out with johnny or sophia. she groaned, pulling out her phone.