♡36

[picture credit to @ finnlanda & @ endgqme & @ elwheelers on instagram <33]

—1,526 words

"so, finn i have news."

"yea?" finn mumbled, his head laying on millie's lap. the girl scrolled through instagram, and finn decided to lay on her.

"so when you went to Canada a couple weeks ago, i got a message from your modeling agency. and so i may have met up with them and now i'm modeling with you." millie spoke, placing her phone down.

"are you serious?" finn asked, making millie nod slightly. "i'm so proud of you, we're gonna be modeling together and i'm gonna kiss you so many times 'cause you're so pretty. oh my god baby." finn started speaking quickly, making millie giggle.

"shut up." she smiled, pushing herself down to lay down, finn still laying on her lap.

2 weeks later

"okay! finn let's start with you. here, right there." the photographer smiled, telling finn where to stand. "wait! fix that curl, it's out of place." he said, making someone run to fix his curl. millie chuckled, making sure not to move since she was getting her makeup done.

modeling was stressful already, but she knew she was going to get used to it. she watched finn pose, giggling anytime he made a weird face. millie admired him, realizing how beautiful he was. she always knew he was gorgeous, but watching him do something he loved made him look 10x better.

"millie, look at me, look at him after i apply your makeup." the makeup artist repeated once again, finishing the eyeliner and now going to hair. her hair was slightly curled, reaching slightly below her shoulder.

"millie, your turn! i want you to face me, do whatever poses. i'll snap pictures and we'll decide the best, sounds good?" with a slight nod millie began, and finn admired her lovingly.

he's always encouraged her to try to model, and finally she decided to. she was there, modeling for big companies. millie did a slight twirl to change positions, making the photographer snap a picture excitedly. "that was beautiful! that is going to look wonderful, millie."

millie just grinned before continuing, turning to face finn with a slight smile. again, he snapped a picture of millie. "you're a natural, just like finn here."

"i'm better though." finn joked, making millie stick out her tongue. after two outfit changes and more pictures, it was time for the two to take pictures together, which millie was happy about.

"we're going to start off with the outfit you have right now, but millie needs the leather jacket." he stated once again, someone helping millie keep it on her shoulder.

"hi."

"hi."

"you're cute."

"you're cuter."

millie smiled happily, looking up at finn who was already looking down at her with a smile.

"okay lovebirds, start it!"

"millie, face forward, hands by your side and look serious. finn, turn to face millie but turn your head to me. perfect!" he exclaimed, snapping a couple pictures.