♡17

[i'm publishing another fillie book but it's going to be a fillie and jenzie book. i have the idea and everything set up so when it's published i'll just announce it. ♡]

— 1,256 words

the teen woke up to the sound of yelling, her body feeling sore. her bed was soaking wet due to her wet curls. millie grabbed her phone, realizing the time and jolting awake. she realized she had homework to do, but she ended up not caring. it was eight pm, the sun fully down.

"get back here! she's going through too much! shit." she heard sadie yelled making millie open her mouth to call out for her. but the door opened, finn barging it. millie felt weak once again, her breathing pace quicken by the second. he slowly walked closer to her and she backed away up until she hit the headboard.

"y-you're scared of me." she heard finn mumble, and sadie walked in to see the pain in his eyes, the same pain in millie's eyes. the look of heartbreak, the pain was heartbreak. sadie tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, trying to speak but stuttering and not being able to say anything.

"she's scared of me, she's scared of me." he repeated, closing his eyes as the tears started to come down his face. he looked at millie, licking his lips between opening his mouth. "i'm sorry, i love you, i do." he whispered before turning to sadie, he grabbed her hand, yanking her out.

"what happened? you told me something happened, what happened?" he asked as he walked down the stairs, sadie next to him. "finn, i can't tell you. but it's better for you to stay away until she's better. i'll call you when it's time." sadie said. although she was aggravated at finn, she realized he really did love her after he ranted to her over the phone.

"go, please." she spoke, opening the door for the teen boy to exit. "keep her safe, thank you sadie. you mean a lot to me." he said, turning and walking towards his car. sadie just sadly smiled, shutting the door and running to go check on her best friend.

finn walked out and looked up to see millie looking down at him through the window. he smiled softly at her, and she ducked, hiding from him. "dork." he mumbled, a smile playing on his lips before realizing what he has done. and again, his smile was replaced with a frown. he entered his car and drove to his home, slamming the door when arriving.

"how's millie? i miss her, tell her to come over for tea!" cara asked, smiling as she sipped her tea. finn just mumbled that she was good, even though she wasn't. she wasn't good, and it was his fault she wasn't good, he ruined her. he knew it, sadie knew it his friends knew it, millie knew. he slammed his door, running his hands through his hair.

he punched his wall before sitting down on the floor, putting his hands on his face and crying. he promised he wouldn't hurt her, but he did more than that. he absolutely ruined her.

the next day came and millie awoke to sadie smiling over her. "hi lovely, i did your homework for you." sadie smiled, picking out millie's outfit, knowing millie was too weak to do it herself. millie stood up on her jelly like legs, heading to the bathtub before turning away, remembering what happened yesterday. she squeezed her eyes shut, wondering how life would be if she wasn't there. she sighed loudly, stumbling back to her room. she pulled the outfit sadie picked out on her slim body.

the pair of nike tights and nike windbreaker was comfortable enough. she slid on a pair of black nike prestos sneakers. she tied her hair in a ponytail, walking out the room. she grabbed her bag, thanking sadie for the homework she didn't finish. winona smiled at millie, oblivious to what happened.

"hi honey! here you are, it's too late to make breakfast so here's a granola bar and apple juice. here, take this money for lunch." she smiled, passing it to millie and the same to sadie when she passed by.

"you drive please." millie said, tossing the keys to sadie as they entered millie's car. sadie nodded, hopping in and driving to maddie's house where grace was at, waiting for them. kenzie came out, making millie groan.

"i'm sorry, so sorry millie. i realized how bad i messed up and i can't forgive myself. i hope you understand and if you don't want to be friends i understand, i just want you to know that doing what i did was wrong and that i apologize." mackenzie spoke, standing by the car window.

"i- okay. it's fine mackenzie." millie spoke, shrugging her shoulders. sadie looked at millie like she was crazy, rolling her eyes dramatically. mackenzie thanked her before hopping into a car with johnny, a close friend of hers. he was really kind, especially to millie. they knew each other slightly last year and he always helped her whenever she needed something.

"ship!" maddie yelled, making mackenzie roll her eyes and johnny just laugh. "cute." millie mumbled, before turning to face the girls who entered the car. "hi mills, hi sads. you didn't pick up my calls mills, missed you." maddie smiled, rubbing millie's arms. millie just smiled softly at her best friend, responding to maddie with a short 'i missed you too.'

they arrived at the school, millie clinging onto maddie's arms as people stared, news spread about finn and her. "you look pretty millie!" someone yelled, and she turned and saw it was romeo. millie just smiled, and when she wasn't facing him she just crinkled her nose, making the girls giggle. still, millie latched onto maddie's arm.

sadie was pulled by caleb, and millie saw them speaking before caleb apologized, wrapping his arms around sadie. millie was stopped by noah stopping in front of her, grabbing her hand. he smiled at the two other girls before dragging her away.

"i'm sorry." he whispered, his face turning into hurt and he actually looked sorry. millie just shrugged. "i wanted to tell you, but i was scared. you didn't see how i was trying to be so distant? i wanted to millie, i really did. but you weren't going to believe me! it's finn, finn the boy you fell in love with. and i'm noah, plain old noah. you were going to believe finn and i was going to be alone." noah spoke, looking down at his feet.

millie didn't know what to say so she just hugged him, taking him by surprised. he jumped but hugged her back, tightly and apologizing repeatedly. millie pulled away, sighing before walking to her locker, opening it.

she closed her locker, and she turned to see finn walking the hallways, his bag slung against one shoulder. girls drooled about him but he looked straight ahead before turning to face millie.

his rude face turned soft, and he stopped walking, staring directly at the girl who stared back at him. she bit her lip before speeding-walking away, spotting iris. she ran towards the three girls, and they quickly began to talk to her. she still stared at finn who walked again, but as he did he continued to stare at millie. she just looked down at her feet, looked at him, and back down at her feet.

the rest of the day was going to be dreadful.