♡16-PT 1

[don't hate me, i'm sORRY]

— 1,739 words

the girl awoke early in the morning to sadie jumping on her bed. she smiled, kicking her legs off the bed. she entered her bathroom, quickly bathing herself before hopping out. the two dressed themselves, sadie helping millie tie her hair.

 the two dressed themselves, sadie helping millie tie her hair

millie helped sadie with her makeup. they looked at each other in a mirror, nodding. "cute." they spoke at the same time, grabbing their bags and phones before running down the steps. winona passed the girls their breakfast of eggos. millie started to dig in, leaving sadie eating an apple. "thank you mum, i'm leaving." millie called, and sadie kissed her cheek before running out. they hopped into sadie's car, driving to maddie and grace who were waiting at grace's house. the other two entered the car.

"hi girliesss." she smiled, the other girls talking and laughing. the girls drove to school, talking about school at irrelevant things.

"who is mackenzie coming with?" sadie asked maddie, and maddie just shrugged. "anyways, school is gonna be crazy wild, i know it. i'm excited for parties." grace said, fixing her jean jacket. "eh, the parties are okay. i'm just excited to see the freshman's and the new teachers." maddie spoke, making millie giggled.

"really, the teachers?" millie asked with a grin, letting sadie park her car. finally, they all entered the school. the students looked at them, staring at how gorgeous the girls looked. they smiled at people they knew before seeing finn. millie wrapped her around his neck, and he wrapped his arm around her waist. she kissed his cheek, making him smile sweetly.

"alright, it's over, come on finn." mackenzie said, making finn turn. gaten, caleb, and noah all looked at each other, worry spreading across their face.

"what?" finn asked, turning to face mackenzie. "did you forget, huh? the bet." mackenzie spoke. finn's face turned from confusion to worry. millie looked at finn, her words being caught in her throat. finn shook his head, trying to tell her to stop.

"you don't remember? make millie bobby brown fall in love with you..." mackenzie said, a grin spreading on her face.

"baby i-"

"don't call me baby."

"bab-mills."

millie just shook her head, holding back her tears. "how much was i worth? hundred dollars, fifty?" she asked, her voice cracking.

"actually, twenty." mackenzie said, trying to hold finn's hand. finn pulled his hand away.

"shut the fuck up, mackenzie!" he yelled, snatching his hand from her grip. people stared, shocked at finn and what he did to millie.