♡21

[didn't proofread so just tell me if there's any mistakes!]

—1,231 words

"millie..." was all sadie said to the crying girl. "millie it's okay, calm down." rowan whispered, rubbing millie's hand with her thumb.

"it's not rowan! you don't understand! i kissed him, he probably thinks everything it okay! jesus, i don't even know what we did, i was drunk. and he broke my damn heart." millie sobbed as sadie began to drive away from the home. millie put on her seatbelt before bringing her legs to her chest and crying, her body vibrating and shaking. as soon as she parked, the two girls helped millie walk up to her room. she laid on the bed, touching her hair.

"my hair is so damn knotted!" she yelled, trying not to think about what had occurred.

finn woke up with a pounding headache and a bunch of hickeys littered around his body. he was confused until memories flooded in. him and millie kissing, them coming up the steps, and everything else that occurred. finn gasped, closing his eyes. he pulled on clothes before leaving the home. he walked past lila who tried to speak to him, entering his car right away.

finn; we need to talk

baby; about?

finn; you know about what, millie.

baby; i don't want to

baby; it happened, it happened

baby; let's move on from this, please

finn; ok but i want you to know that although i was drunk, it still means so much to me

finn; i love you, but i think you know that already

finn never changed her contact name, not feeling the urge to. he started to drive home, but millie kept coming back to his mind. he got home and parked his car, walking up the steps and laying on his bed. he stared up at his ceiling, thinking of millie. that was all he thought about. fillie hopped on the bed, laying on finn's chest just as finn went into a deep sleep.

millie read his message over and over again before putting her phone down and looking over at sadie and rowan who snapped pictures together. millie stood up, entering the bathroom. she entered, turning the water into a shower. she smiled as the hot water relaxed her. she washed her hair, unknotting all the knots. she washed her sweaty body, before getting out and entering her room. rowan and sadie were giggling over a selfie they took. millie changed in front of them, not caring. she pulled on a pair of tights and a oversized sweat-shirt. she pulled out her phone, texting winona that they were okay.

rowan decided to leave and go home, hugging both girls tightly before walking to her home that was only four houses down. after shutting the door she faced sadie, grabbing her hands and dragging her up the stairs. "so, was it good?" sadie asked making millie cringe at the question.

"sadie, what?" millie asked, cringing before letting out a light laugh. sadie looked at her, her face telling her to answer. millie slightly nodded making sadie burst out laughing. "and you say fillie is dead!" she yelled, throwing her head back. millie just rolled her eyes, slapping sadie's arm softly.

"fuck off." she mumbled, turning a light red and throwing herself on her bed. she stared up at the ceiling, then covering her face with a pillow. she let out a scream, kicking her legs up and down which made sadie laugh harder. the two girls giggled before finally calming down, shaking her head millie turned to sadie.