♡31

long long long chapter because i haven't updated in what seems like forever. this took me forever to write this chapter, and it didn't turn out that good either. 🤦🏻‍♀️ the ending was horrible but i had 0 motivation!

—4145 words

"you're lame." millie spoke, continuing to file iris' nails. "fuck off, and keep going." iris said with a small smile as millie took the red nail-paint, beginning to paint her nails happily. slowly, she painted her nails and talked about bunches of things.

"how are you and jazmine, going good?" she asked, still focused on painting over iris' acrylics. "yea, we're great! finn?" iris asked with a smile small playing on her lips.

"perfect, he's so good to me. but like, his birthday is coming soon and i just... don't know what to do." she sighed, grabbing iris' other hand, painting those nails too. "day of his birthday, go out with him, take him out on a date. then, surprise party, caleb's house. you guys go to get something you left at caleb's but instead, it's a party! woo." iris said loudly, excited at her idea.

millie nodded, saying she'll think about it. and she did, many a bit too long, but she definitely thought about it.

the day of finn's birthday arrived, so millie of course dressed herself to her cutest attire. a long-sleeved white leotard, and black jeans with small rips was what she went for. she topped it off with brown booties, and straightened her hair so it would reached a bit below her shoulders. she added simple highlight and lipgloss, pulling on a coat she kissed her mother's cheek goodbye and ran out the house, texting sadie to make sure they were setting up the party.

(millie would look so good in this 👀. i love this outfit so much.)

she drove to finn's home, knocking on his door happily

she drove to finn's home, knocking on his door happily. cara opened it was a smile on her face, and a cup of coffee in her hand. millie wrapped her arms around the lady, even though she met up with her a couple days ago to drink tea. she had a cake in her hand, so she passed it over to the mother. "where's our boy?" millie asked with a grin as she entered, scanning the room until she saw finn sitting on the couch with nick and natalia. she ran towards the curly headed boy, pressing bunches of kisses to his face.

cara came into the room, candles lit, singing loudly. millie started singing too, along with natalia. nick swiped to Snapchat, recording finn with flash to get her even more aggravated, and continued to zoom in and out of finn's face. finn slapped nick's phone, making nick scream loudly, but continued to record the commotion. "you scream like a pussy!" finn yelled, making nick burst out laughing. millie and natalia danced as they yelled out the words, and cara held the cake out to her boy. "happy birthday to you!" they ended, millie and natalia making sure to highnote it, falsetto it, and do anything to get finn more angry.

finn grunted, but his smile was evident as he blew out his candles. "you guys are so dumb." he muttered, pushing nick away who still recorded him. he eventually got cake smeared everywhere, including his curls by nick, so he went to clean himself up for his day with millie. millie hugged all three of them tightly as finn put on his coat. it was now seven, and they had to get to the party by ten, so millie hurried finn out the door.