♡15

[short chapter because the next chapter is going to be like 2,000 words!]

—467 words

the two girls ran around their rooms, pulling clothes out from cabinets. "i have nothing to wear!" millie yelled, pulling out black jeans, a white button-up. sadie has out a skirt, a black top, and a matching sweater.

"switch!" they yelled at the same time, switching their outfits. they nodded, placing it on a table for tomorrow. "my hair is curly, i need to straighten it." sadie spoke, sighing loudly. millie pushes the girl onto a chair, pulling out a blow-dryer. sadie wet her hair and millie began to blow dry it.

finally, after an hour her hair was perfectly straightened. millie laid on her bed, grabbing her phone from her bed, dialing finn's number. "real question, what are we doing after school tomorrow? ask caleb." she spoke to finn, laying back on the bed.

"he said just go to the park or something. buy ice cream or something easy." he responded, smiling over the phone. "hm, okay. is natalia there?" she asked him, positioning her to be comfortable.

"yea, why?" he asked, smiling. "tell her to text me, i miss her." she spoke, looking over at sadie who took selfies. "wow, my girlfriend replacing me with my sister, how cute." he mumbled, chuckling lightly. millie just rolled her eyes, running her hands through her hair. "okay then, kiddo. text me, love you." she told him, "love you more." he responded before hanging up.

"wow, my boyfriend is the cutest." millie smiled, cuddling up to her bear.

"i beg to differ. caleb is the cutest." sadie fired back, making millie scoff. in the end, they agreed their boyfriends were equally cute.

"actually, my boyfriend is cuter!" ava spoke, walking into the room. "excuse me?" millie questioned, sitting up. "shawn mendes, rat." ava rolled her eyes, grabbing the remote and changing the channel to watch some Disney show. with an eye roll, millie grabbed her phone and texted the groupchat.

GIRLIES 💍

millie; hi babies💋

my heart; hi my love, what're u wearing??

bitch ass hoe best friend; i'm wearing one of millie's outfit and she's wearing mine.

grace my baby; i'm wearing these mom jeans and a white t-shirt w a jean jacket

millie; oof you're so cute

grace my baby; you're the cutest my lil baby

millie; kisses kisses

bitch ass hoe best friend; i can't wait for tomorrow im excited

millie; im not oops

grace my baby; me neither!

millie put her phone down, laying down on her bed. "goodnight sads, i love you." she mumbled, lying down. "night mills, i love you too." sadie mumbled back. millie was sort of excited for the next day. but she didn't know her life was going to come crashing down.