♡epilogue

6 years later

"this song is dedicated to the girl i love most, camila leahbelle wolfhard." finn spoke into the microphone, looking down towards the two girls he loved most. his wife, and his daughter.

"you're just a small bump unborn, in four months you're brought to life
you might be left with my hair, but you'll have your mother's eyes
ill hold your body in my hands, be as gentle as i can
but for now you're scan of my unmade plans,
a small bump in four months you're brought to life
a small bump in four months you'll open your eyes."

the crowd had an uproar of cheers as the song started. millie smiled up at him, making sure the headphones to block the noise was blocking the cheers from the small baby's ears. millie rocked from side to side, singing along softly as camila, the teensy girl, pointed up at her father on stage. ayla softly played the guitar.

"you are my one and only
you can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight
oh, you are my one and only
you can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight
and you'll be alright."

finn bended down slightly, camila grabbing onto his thumb. slowly, he lifted her from millie's arms and went back to his spot, camila tucking her head into his neck. he sang the lyrics, rocking side by side as camila wrapped her arms around his neck.

"you can lie with me, with your tiny feet, when you're half asleep."

the crowd was going crazy, already in love with the daughter of one of the most popular couples in the world, fillie. with finn's perfect curls, and millie's chocolate brown eyes. she was a daddy's girl, definitely. she was chunky, was millie's skin color. she had a laugh that could light up anybody's day, and she had a personality like a mixture of her father and mother. at only the age of two, she was sarcastic and feisty like her mom, but had her dads charm. her favorite aunt was sadie or ava, and she couldn't pick a favorite uncle. gaten gave her chocolate when she couldn't have anymore, caleb would dance with her, noah spoiled her rotten, and nick played just drop any event to play with her. ava called her "my daughter" because she was definitely too young to have her own.

 ava called her "my daughter" because she was definitely too young to have her own

camila leahbelle.

sadie and caleb had a tan skinned baby with a smile like no other. her name was adeline marie. her eyes were chocolate brown, and her personality was just like sadie. she was funny, and always made sly comments. she was a mixture of mommy's and daddy's girl. she had long curls and the funniest personality.

 she had long curls and the funniest personality