♡ 1

remember, things in this story move quickly, like real quick. it's part of the plot, remember that!

the alarm on her phone rang, waking the teen up from her deep slumber. the sounds of a toaster going off and a loud giggle brought a smile to her face. but it quickly disappeared when she realized she had to go back to see a bunch of people who she disliked. a sigh escaped her plump lips, as the girl, Millie, stood up. quickly, she stopped her alarm and jumped into the shower.

after minutes of standing under the water and thinking if she should drop out, she realized there was one week left of school. she hopped out and dried herself off. denim-ripped shorts pulled over her skinny+tan legs, white t-shirt with writing over it, and pink vans that covered her pink-painted toes, she brushed her small fingers through her hair. her curls reached up to her shoulders now, and she brushed through them, trying to make them look longer. she pouted in the mirror, pulling down her shirt and ran to the kitchen.

"hmm, morning." she mumbled to her mother, ruffling her sister's hair. Millie grabbed an eggo from the table, dunking it in syrup and bringing it to her lips as she texted sadie, her best friend.

millie; what's up bitch face

bitch ass hoe best friend; stop insulting me and come pick me up

Millie; go choke also ok do u want eggos they're delicious

bitch ass hoe best friend; ew no. hurry up

Millie; go FiCK YOURSELF

millie giggled and pressed send, kissing her sister's cheek and running out the door, her bag in her hand.  she hopped down the stairs of her house, smiling at her neighbors. she entered her car and drove to sadie's home which was a good 4 minutes away. sadie stood outside, texting on her phone as she entered millie's car.

"hi honey love princess." sadie spoke, putting on her seatbelt and smiling over at millie.

"hey big-head." millie chuckled, driving towards the school. she drove until they reached hell, parking the car and walking towards the most dreaded place.

                                          ♡
lunch, the only place millie liked in her school— not even because of the food, the food was TRASH. only because she could hang out and not worry about a teacher being up her ass. she scanned the room, sadie sitting next to her, and her two other close friends across from them. grace and maddie sat there, ranting about boys and how Ms.Dyers, Mr.Keery, and Mr.Heaton definitely had a love triangle going on.

the teen scanned the room again, feeling someone staring at her. she then spotted finn wolfhard, the hottest boy in school, or the fuckboy to millie, was staring at her. his dark curls that covered his forehead, and his freckles scattered around his cute little face. she looked at him with a disgusted look on her face, sticking her middle finger up at him with a sarcastic smile. finn smirked, licking his lips and turning back to his group of friends.

"fucking asshole." millie rolled her eyes, stabbing her fork into her tomato and bringing it to her lips, chewing it. she continued to think about the teen boy, feeling his stare on her.

"finn wolfhard was staring at you and i think i jizzed." sadie joked, giggling as millie rolled her eyes.  finn kept looking over at millie, and millie continued to ignore him. she knew he was cute, and she was confused on why he was paying attention to her all of a sudden, but she didn't want to think about him anymore.

after ten minutes, she felt a presence next to her, sitting down and wrapping an arm around her waist. "hey, baby." finn smirked, looking down at the teen.

"hey, hey. get the fuck away from me. and don't call me baby." she spoke, scooting away from him.

Sadie, Maddie, and Grace were shocked, continuing to look at each other. "feisty, i like it." finn chuckles, placing a hand on Millie's back.

"annoying, i don't." she smiled, grabbing his hand a placing it on the table. he laughed loudly, throwing his head back. millie did smile, and almost laughed too, but held it back. he flirted for 5 minutes and Millie responded with feisty comments.

Finn grabbed her arm, pulling a pen out of his pocket and writing his number on her arm. "call me, okay?" he smiled, squeezing her hand before walking off.

"no thanks!" Millie yelled, making Finn turn and laugh as he walked towards his table.

Sadie squealed and moved around with a giggle. Millie looked at her friend having a mini-seizure, and turned to look at Maddie and Grace who were also freaking out, but not as much as Sadie did. "Holy... SHIT." Maddie whisper-yelled, looking at Millie like she was an angel (which she is bye). she pulled onto Sadie's hand, squeezing it and sighing loudly.

she knew she felt bubbly in her stomach, but she didn't want to feel excited. she bit her lip, looking over at Finn's table. Noah Schnapp, stared at her with a pout on his lips. she smiled at him, because he was one of the only ones she could stand from the group of people. they were close friends in middle school, but they drifted apart when they reached high school. he smiled back, his eyes squinting together a little. she was about to call him over when Finn turned around because he saw noah looking at her, and he smirked. she rolled her eyes again, turning back to face Sadie.

                                          ♡
the rest of the day was a blur, millie continuing to look down at her arm and biting her lips. she didn't focus in class, and got screamed at in every class after lunch, but it was okay. there was only a couple days left of school.

finally, school was over and she stopped at her locker, opening it as Noah came over. "hey mills, i miss you." he spoke, taking his phone out his black hoodie and checking the time, biting his lip like he was thinking of saying something. he slid his phone into his boyfriend jeans, sighing.

"i miss you too... seemed like you forgot about me, mr.popular boy." she poked his chest, chuckling softly.

"im gonna text you. same number right?" noah questioned her, smiling at her.

"mhm, text me." she grinned, closing her locker and walking towards Sadie's locker, noah standing next to her.

"alright, im gonna go get my ride from gaten and caleb. but be careful, okay? you know i love and care for you." he spoke softly, looking at millie.

"hm? yea yea, i know. i love you too." she smiled, pulling him into a short hug but it felt amazing because she missed him so much. she playfully pushed him away, stopping at sadie's locker and waiting for her.

"today was an eventful day." she thought to herself, waiting until Sadie's bitch ass got to her locker.

-
this turned out like shit but that's okay! either way, i hope this gets better as the plot continues to form.