♡16- PT 2

[trigger warning! please do not read if this can trigger you in anyway. if you ever need anything, just message me. i'm always here for anyone. message me if anything, we could even exchange numbers and you could call me anytime you need something.💛]

the school day finished, sadie begging millie to go shopping with her. but of course the girl declined, just wanting to be home. sadie drove her home, and millie hopped out, entering the house. she ran into her room, changing from her outfit into a plain pair of jeans and a sweater. she slid down the wall, the tears running down her face. she ended up falling asleep in a ball, but woke up an hour later. she woke up to a message from someone she never wanted to hear from again.

***-***-****; If you thought you were going to get away so easily, you were wrong. I'm going to get ava back and you're going to stay in the trash because sooner or later they're going to realize how worthless you are.

***-***-****; I was the best mother to you, you ungrateful brat. Ava's mine and she always will be, you're nothing to me. You're dirt. I'm getting Ava back and I'm going to ruin your life like you ruined mine.

the girl breathed in, feeling the tears start at her eyes. the girl stripped naked, slowly waking into her bathtub.

millie; i'm sorry

was all millie typed to sadie, apologizing for absolutely nothing. she turned the water on, letting the water come up and up. she didn't seem to notice that the water was starting to come out the bathtub and leak. she didn't seem to notice the door slamming shut.

she didn't even notice herself sinking deeper and deeper into the water. it was over, everything. the person she loved most was going to be taken away from her by someone who continued to harass her. she was a bet to the boy she fell in love with. she was a toy to play with. her friends lied to her, betrayed her. everything was slowly falling apart.

she felt everything go black before a door slammed open and millie came back up, letting out a scream just as sadie screamed. the red head dropped her bags on the floor, letting everything get wet. she dropped on the floor, letting out a sob of terror as millie became distraught, sobbing louder than ever before. sadie pulled millie into her arm, shutting the water off quickly. millie just cried, trying to speak.

"m-mom t- she texted me. s-she's gonna take a-ava." the girl sobbed, trying to pull herself up but falling back into the tub. sadie shook her head, wiping the tears that fell down her face. "nobody is taking ava, ever. ava is yours, she's yours." sadie said, her voice quivering since she too, was sobbing.

"i'm sorry sadie, i'm so sorry. it's all my fault, you're in this because of me." she cried, her voice cracking. "nothing is your fault, millie. this isn't your fault, you're okay, you're okay." sadie spoke, pulling away from millie's embrace. she wiped the tears from millie's face. "let me get you a towel, stay here. please stay here." sadie spoke, wiping her tears once more before running to grab millie's towel. she brought it back to her, helping millie step out the bath. millie wrapped herself in the towel. she stumbled into her room, sitting on her bed. sadie looked through david's shirts, finding one that was big enough cover up to her knees. she passed millie a pair of underwear and the shirt which millie slid on. she sat back down on her bed, running her fingers through her short, curly locks. she sighed, looking down at her phone. she again, blocked the number and placed her phone down.

sadie sat next to the younger girl, rubbing her back. "want some tea?" sadie questioned, but millie shook her head.

"coffee?"

"no."

"movies?"

"no."

"sleep?"

"yes."

sadie just smiled softly at the teen, nodding. she pulled the soft blanket over millie, patting her arm softly before shutting off the light. she went to her side of the room, closing her eyes before messaging finn.

sadie; you ruined her

sadie; you're an asshole, finn wolfhard

finn🙃; i know sadie, fuck

finn🙃; i love her though, i really do

sadie; nice way of showing it

she texted before putting her phone down, hearing the messages fill in. she laid on her bed, not sleeping but looking at millie to make sure she was okay. millie was the only person she had, and if anything happened to her she wouldn't be able to function.

[if this makes anybody uncomfortable, please just tell me and this chapter will be deleted! thank you for over 1k reads and thank you for the comments. again, message me if anything. 💛]