♡13

—1,937 words

the wind hit the petite girl's face as she leaned her head back on the leather car seat, slowly, she turned her face to see finn driving. the sound of the wind blowing was annoying to most, but she absolutely loved it. finn's curls were everywhere, bouncing and dancing around anytime a big bump or wind hit them.

finn picked up the girl early in the morning, tell her it was "time for a road trip." winona told her to go on and to have some fun, but not "too much fun." the puppy was in the back, trying to stick her head out the crack of the window. "fillie, come here!" she spoke, patting her lap. the small puppy jumped up, hopping onto her lap and sticking her head out the window. millie held her small body so she wouldn't try to jump.

fillie laid her head down on millie's, facing at finn. after thirty more minutes of fillie trying to bite on finn's seat and trying to jump on finn's lap, the two arrived at a beach. millie cheered excitedly, opening the door and placing fillie on the floor before running out the car, leaving her shoes at the car. she ran around the beach, kicking sand up in all places. finn watched her with a goofy grin on his face, taking out the bags he brought. he placed a blanket on the floor and sat, watching the puppy chase the girl.

"fillie, hey! stop it!" she screeched, running over to finn and jumping in his arms. she clung on to him and fillie just stood in front of them, her tongue out her mouth and her tail wagging. "can we go to the water, please?" she asked, moving her head from finn's chest to look him in the face. the boy nodded, picking himself up along with millie.

after changing into their bathing suits, they both walked out, millie a few seconds later. the girl ran into the ocean, feeling the cold water hit her body like a ton of bricks. finn was sitting in the water so she swam to him, smiling when she saw fillie sitting in the water. finn took a bunch of pictures, and millie was absolutely in love. "she's the cutest." millie spoke, finn looking up at her with a smile. "you're the cutest." he responded, patting the sandy spot next to him. she sat down, shaking her head.

"my smooth boy." she smiled, kissing his nose. he turned a red, not understanding how millie got him this way. "you know, i've only known you since june, and it's only august. but i'm so damn in love with you. you don't understand, i don't even comprehend how i love you so much, but i do." finn said, looking down at his hand, slowly intertwining it with millie's.

"i love you so much too. you mean so much to me and you do so much for me. you're one of the best things that has happened to me." she smiled, squeezing his larger hard with her own. finn's other hand held onto his phone. millie grabbed it, taking it over to the blanket before coming back. as she came back she sat next to him, laying her head on his shoulder.

"i know we've already established this, and we know it. but i feel bad for not asking you. so like, be my girlfriend?" he asked, a small smile on his face. millie just smiled, bringing her lips to his and pressing hers against his. with a smile, finn wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer. he rubbed her back and millie slid onto his lap with ease. it was all ruin by fillie barking, trying to chase a seagull.

millie pulled away, groaning and standing up from finn's lap. "fillie! come here you little bitch!" she yelled, laughing loudly at her words. finally, she grabbed the dog. she kissed her face, rubbing her fur as she walked back to finn. "we got a psycho as a dog, but i love her." was all millie said, placing fillie on finn's lap. she pet the dogs head softly, kicking the water up.

millie grabbed the puppy once again and walked a little deeper, up until the water hit her knees. finn followed her, getting on his knees and taking fillie, placing her in the water but holding onto her. when a wave came he'll pick her up into the air, which made fillie wag her tail and millie laugh. after hours of swimming and pecks, because fillie always felt the need to interrupt, the two decided to go to the blanket. the two laid back, eating sandwiches and drinking juices they bought before arriving. finn went on his phone and so did millie.