♡11

[ahhh, hi! i love to update this book because i really can't wait to get to future chapters because i have everything planned already! i'm going to update at least 2-3 times each day. i really want to post chapters quickly because i love when my favorite authors update regularly so!]

[THESE NAMES COME FROM THE TOP OF MY HEAD! THESE ARE NOT PEOPLE I KNOW!]

—2,075 words

noahschnapp, kenzieziegler, and 99,346 others liked

finnwolfhardofficial: and that's that. 👣

311 comments

noahschnapp; photo credits to me !

lesliexoxo; nOAH COMMENTED WHATTHESHIT my two hearts

kenzieziegler; 😩😍

sadiesink_; ^ lets not

sadiesink_; anyways tell millie to charge her damn phone and text me. and for once you look nice!

finnwolfhardoffical; @ sadiesink_ shut up sadie 😂

finnwolfhardxxx; wow you're so damn stanworthy 😩

milliebobbybrown; those curls

finnwolfhardofficial; @ milliebobbybrown 💛

noahwolfhard; ^ what in the shit

helena35; OMGGGG @ chells67 look at how beautiful 👅👀

finndogsoft; mine mine mine

millie scrolled through finn's comment, rolling her eyes at mackenzie's comment. she knew they were together, why would she think commenting that would be a good idea. millie decided that it was because they were good friends and only that. a sigh escaped her lips as she sat at the table with winona and cara. they were at winona's home, discussing everything that was going to happen over the custody of the girls. sadie was still asleep, since it was early. ava as well, she slept in the room she would have if they got the chance to move in.

"millie!" sadie exclaimed, running down the stairs towards her best friend. millie stood up from the chair, hugging sadie tightly.

"today's the day, today's the day." she whispered, pulling away and sighing loudly. sadie just nodded, pulling her back into an embrace. sadie pulled the girl up the steps and they entered the big room that belonged to sadie. she was beginning to make space for millie because she was sure she would be living there. she jumped onto sadie's bed, laying down with a grin. "i'm happy, i really hope i can live with you, i'm so hopeful." she spoke, closing her eyes before sitting up. before she realized, they were being piled up in a car. millie was now dressed in a simple pair of black trousers and a white button up, ava in a simple dress. she took deep breaths in, realizing how much this affected not only her, but ava.