42- Explanations

HAILEY'S POV

"Mum! Dad!" I cried, overjoyed.

"Hailey! Are you okay, sweetheart?" My mom asked, placing a hand on my leg at the end of the bed, seeing as my left side was taken up by Harry, and my right taken up by Draco, who's grip on my hand increased slightly. I wondered if Draco Malfoy was nervous.

"Yea, I'm doing much better now." I said, smiling at them. "Oh, um, this is Harry," I nodded my head in Harry's direction. "And this is Draco." I looked back to Draco, who nervously smiled and waved at my parents. A question then popped into my head, besides the 'What are you doing here and how'd you get here?!' question." Wait, did you guys know?" I asked slowly, looking down.

"Yea, we knew. I went to school with your parents. I was Lily's best friend. She was my maid of honour when we got married, and I was hers. We flooed from France to England every weekend to meet them for dinner, and at one dinner, Lily announced her pregnancy. I went with her to every appointment, and I was there when you were both born. We were the first to hold you after your parents of course. We started coming to England more often after that, to help your parents take care of you and themselves. I'm actually your god mother. We attended your first birthdays, and that's when we found out Voldemort was coming for them. I never trusted Peter, but James insisted. Then all I know is November 1st, as I was about to call Lily, our doorbell rings and there's no one there but a small baby girl. Of course we recognized it was you, Hailey, and you had a note from Dumbledore attached to you. It explained everything, and that you living in France away from Harry was your best chance at survival. The best chance to keep you safe." My mother explained, beginning to cry.

"Wow..." I mumbled. This was a lot to take in. Draco squeezed my hand for support, and I looked over at him and smiled, silently thanking him.

"We wanted to tell you, but we'd never forgive ourselves if Voldemort found you and it was or fault. It was best you didn't know." My dad added, consoling his wife in the process.

"But there's one thing I don't understand. Harry grew up knowing he was the Chosen One, well after he found out he was a wizard. So, why was it so important I didn't know, but he could? Why was I taken out of all the papers, and Harry wasn't?" I questioned. My parents looked to Dumbledore who looked down, playing with his robes.

"Have you ever had a dream that later happens in real life, and I mean dreams, not nightmares like the Voldemort ones?" He asked. I nodded, it happened quite a few times back in France.

"Yes, why?" I answered, more confused than ever.

"Hailey, you have a special gift. You're what we call a Seer. You have the power to see the future. This makes you an obstacle to Voldemort, if he was to ever find out. There's no doubt in my mind he'd try his absolute hardest to kill you if he knew." Dumbledore explained. This was getting way too crazy.

"Oh." Was all that I could pull together.

"So now that you know, there's some things with should discuss. Legally, you're not a Blanc, so you can call yourself Hailey Potter if you wish. Next, you just found out you had a brother, so we can understand if you want more time to get to know him, meaning you may attend Hogwarts if you wish-" My mother started.

"But we could never afford that!-" I interrupted.

"Third, your parents left you a small fortune, like they left Harry. There's enough money there to finish your education and buy your first flat." She finished, and my mouth dropped in awe.

"Really? I can attend Hogwarts?!" I cried, overjoyed. I could stay with Harry and Hermione and Ron and Ginny and Pansy and Blaise and Draco! But what about Celeste, Adalene and Amity?