45- Home

A/N

Hey guys! So it brings me great sadness to tell you guys this is the second last chapter of the book. I had big dreams for this story, I was gonna write like 5 sequels for all their years but it didn't do as well as I had hoped:( Thank you to everyone who read this and enjoyed it, I tried my best to mix my modern ideas with the amazing Harry Potter franchise, though many were upset I didn't keep it original. Feedback is always appreciated, even after the final chapter is uploaded. Again, thank you guys for enjoying my hard work, I love you all. Happy holidays!

HAILEY'S POV

I had finally finished packing all my stuff, including the letters. Celeste, Amity and Adalene sat on their beds, packing their own things. It was time I tell them.

"Guys." I said slowly. Each of their attention was turned to me. "I have to tell you all something..." I added.

"What is it, Hails?" Celeste asked.

"Well... you all know Harry Potter, right?" I started. They each nodded their heads. "And how he's the boy who lived?"

"Yes, Hailey, what are you getting at?" Amity asked, laughing nervously.

"Oh no, you're not dating him too, are you? Adalene added, to which Celeste smirked.

"Ew no gross, he's my brother!" I shouted in defense, then immediately covered my mouth with my hand. Well there, I said it.

"He's your... your what?" Celeste mumbled, staring at me blankly.

"He's my brother. We're twins." I confirmed.

"Oh... my... god." Adalene cried.

"You're serious?" Amity asked, to which I nodded.

"After our parents were killed by Voldemort, I was adopted by my parents, who were friends of my biological parents. That's what my scar is really from, and it's why I always have the same dreams, well more like nightmares." I explained.

"Hailey, that's insane. There's no way..." Celeste chuckled a little, but when she realized my straight face wasn't changing, her mouth dropped. "You're not lying... Oh my god!"

"I didn't believe it at first myself, but there's photos of us and Dumbledore said so himself. Oh and my locket," I said, grabbing it off my chest. "It was my moms, look at the picture." I said, reaching in my trunk to grab the photo album, opening it to the right page and showing them.

"So you're not Hailey Blanc anymore?" Amity asked, appalled.

"Nope. Everyone here calls me Hailey Potter now, even Draco." I informed them.

"Well okay then, Hailey Potter." Adalene smiled as she said the name, and I smiled back. They all took it well.

"So this summer, as you all know, first I'm staying with Draco, and then instead of coming back home I think I'm gonna stay with Harry... and I don't know what's happening in September," I added, chewing my bottom lip.

"What do you mean?" Celeste asked. She knew, I know she did, but she was too afraid to say it.

"I mean I don't know if I'll be coming back to Beauxbatons..." I said slowly.

"What?!" They all cried in unison.

"I know but, this is where my brother is, my only biological family left, and... this is where Draco is..." I mumbled.

"Wow... So this may be the last time we see each other?" Adalene asked. I nodded sadly.

"I think so... I'll still come to France and visit whenever I can, but I think I'm going to transfer to Hogwarts..." I confirmed. I wanted to, this is where my brother and the boy I had my first kiss with was, and it's where I wanted to be.