4

Phil: I'm sorry, please reply to me.

Phil puts his phone down, sighing to himself. It had been 3 days since this random person started texting him. All he wanted to know was who it is. It must've been a prank. He should stop texting them, but he did enjoy the heart lifting messages. The slight bit of brightness in his dark life.

Suddenly Phil is in the school hallway and walks straight into the back of someone and gets knocked off his feet.

X: Watch where you're going, fag.

Phil looks up and sees Pj Liguori, the schools bully, also one of the most popular person in school.

Phil: I-I'm sorry.

Pj: *laughs* I would be too, if I was a worthless homo like you.

Phil: I-I'm not g-gay.

Phil tries to stand up but Pj pushes him back onto the floor. Pj laughs again and kicks his stomach. Phil tries to stand up again, ignoring the pain in his stomach and stopping the tears that are threatening to spill. As Pj is about to push him down once again, Dan Howell walks over and grabs Pj's arm.

Dan: What are you doing? Did you just hurt him?

Pj: Um...yeah? Why wouldn't I? Look at him, the disgusting homo.

Dan: And why exactly is that a reason to hurt him?

Pj: *disbelief* Are you seriously defending him? Do I need to remind you to not get in my way?!

Dan: I-uh...*sighs* no.

Pj: That's what I thought. Now get out of my way Dan. I'm going to give this piece of shit what he deserves.

Phil: N-no.

Pj: Aw, what are you going to do about it?

Dan suddenly steps in the middle of Phil and Pj. Pj looks at Dan confused.

Pj: What the fuck are you doing?

Dan: This isn't right!

Pj: Who are you to question me? I could tell you many things about yourself that you seem to have forgotten all of a sudden!

Dan: Pj don't. Take it out on me all you want but you don't need to get him involved in this.

Pj shakes hi head and turns around, swinging his arm. Before anyone can comprehend what Pj is doing, Pj swings his arm at full force and punches Dan square in the jaw. Dan falls back and hits his head against the lockers. Pj runs off laughing.

Dan stands up straighter and rubs his jaw, frowning to himself.

Phil: I-I'm sorry

Dan: Don't worry about it. Not your fault.

Dan turns to face Phil and shakes his head. He walks away, leaving a very confused Phil.

Disclaimer: I love Pj! No hate towards him!