9

Phil: I'm sorry if I did something wrong. I miss you. Please reply to me. Are you okay? HELLO AHHH!

Phil puts his phone back in his pocket frustrated. Where did they go? It's been over 5 days since they last messaged him. Nobody in school has been ill for over 5 days in his classes so he knows that they're probably ignoring him. He should stop messaging them, he's probably annoying them by now with his constant worried messages.

It was dinner time and Phil saw Chris walk towards him. Chris is Phil's best friend. He's never at school though. His parents split up over a year ago and he spends most of his time with his mum which is miles and miles away. Occasionally he visits his dad, when he does he comes to this school, like right now.

Chris: Philly! How were your first half of lessons today?

Phil: Same as usual, also don't call me Philly. It's weird.

Chris: It's your nickname...Philly.

Chris laughs to himself and Phil halfheartedly smiles. He loves Chris (as a friend) and all, but he just isn't in the mood today.

Chris: Hey, is something wrong? Is it Pj again? Because if it is...I'll kick his ass.

Phil: *laughs* I'd love to see that. Him and his clones wouldn't rest until they had their revenge on you.

Chris: Fair enough, I probably wouldn't. But seriously, you okay?

Phil: I'm fine. I'm just a bit tired.

Phil lies to his best friend. The only person he knows he can trust. Chris and Phil walk outside as Pj and his 'friends' start walking inside.

Pj: Aw, look at the two boyfriends.

Phil shakes his head. Chris is out as bisexual. Phil isn't out as anything. Everybody seems to think that Chris and him are in a relationship, which they most definitely are NOT.

Chris: We aren't in a relationship so piss off Pj.

Pj: Annoyed are we? Did you get into a fight lover boys?

Chris: Other people may let you run all over them but not me so get the fuck out of my face. I don't really want to be looking at an ugly thing like you.

Pj: Is your sexuality confusing you? Is that why you're always so frustrated and annoyed. I mean we all know that bisexuality isn't real.

Phil steps back a bit, no one insults his friend. Before Phil even realises what he's doing, his fist is swinging and he starts punching and kicking Pj.

Phil: You dickhead!