32

Phil bites Pj's hand and shouts again.

Phil: Let me out!

Dan opens the door and sees what Pj is trying to do. Dan doesn't think before he punches Pj and shoves him off Phil.

Dan: What the fuck is wrong with you?!

Pj: Me? What's wrong with you?

Pj stands up and starts fighting with Dan. Dan pushes Pj into the wall and kicks him.

Dan: Get out before I kill you.

Pj: I'd love to see you try.

Dan: Don't try me. Get out!

Pj looks at them both and laughs.

Pj: This is not the last you've seen of me, Lester.

Pj walks out smiling like a psychopath. Dan leans down with tissue and starts dabbing Phil's nose.

Dan: Are you okay?

Phil: H-he tried t-to-

Dan: I know. It's okay.

Dan hugs Phil and lets him cry into his shoulder.

Dan: Maybe you should go home.

Phil: Maria's home. All she'll do is w-worry.

Dan: You can't stay here. It isn't safe.

Phil: *crying* I'm fine.

Dan: Come on, I'll take you to my house.

Phil: B-But then you'll b-be in trouble.

Dan: Nobody's there during the day.

Dan helps Phil stand up and wipes his face so there isn't as much blood.

They get to Dan's car and Dan helps Phil in. Phil still had tears falling down his face as they drive to Dan's house in silence.

Once they get there, Dan opens the door and Phil is a bit surprised. The house was really tidy. Like extremely tidy.

Phil: Your house is really tidy.

Dan: Thanks. It's my job to tidy it. There's a first aid kit in the bathroom upstairs, come with me.

Phil: Ok.

Phil follows Dan upstairs and Dan takes them to the bathroom. Dan hands Phil and ice pack and gets mire tissue to stem his still bleeding nose.

Dan: You're probably going to have more bruises tomorrow.

Phil nods and looks at Dan. He looks tired and there's a bruise on his jaw. His lip has a small cut on it too.

Phil: What happened to your face?

Dan: Nothing. You don't need to worry about it.

Phil: *frowns* Too bad. I do.

Dan: *small smile* I'm fine Phil. It's you that you should be worried about.

Phil: I'm fine.

Dan: Liar. I can see it in your eyes.

Phil: I don't want to talk about it right now.

Dan: Ok, we'll go back downstairs so you can sit down.

Phil: Fine.

Phil starts walking downstairs and he starts feeling really light headed. He keeps going, ignoring the blood rushing in his ears and then his legs collapse from underneath him and suddenly he's hurtling down the stairs.